Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Skate 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 11, 2010

Skate 3 features a cooperative career mode, new tricks, a robust set of community features, and a suite of creation tools for logos, films, and skate parks.

I'm lost.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lukeweizer

Are there specific story challenges I have to do to unock new locations? Or do I just keep doing the challenges on my Challenge list and sell more boards to unlock new locations and stuff?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Lukeweizer:
    From what I've heard, it's all about selling boards. Jeff said there's no longer the story driven experience that defined the previous games.  

What's with that? Lost Planet 2 went a similar direction. I don't like this trend one bit.
    Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lukeweizer
    @JJWeatherman: Blame the casual gaming market. I don't mind it all that much in this game I guess. I just would've been doing the same stuff in a story challenge as I would in a regular challenge. It does make the game seem more like mini game collection though.

You the same JJWeatherman who got to play with them on TNT?
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Lukeweizer said:
    " @JJWeatherman: Blame the casual gaming market. I don't mind it all that much in this game I guess. I just would've been doing the same stuff in a story challenge as I would in a regular challenge. It does make the game seem more like mini game collection though.  You the same JJWeatherman who got to play with them on TNT? "
    No, that was another JJWeatherman. I can't believe they still haven't caught that imposter!  :P 

But yeah, I didn't get to play in the Skate 3 TNT but I was in the Halo Reach one. Killed Brad a time or two. 
    Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lukeweizer
    @JJWeatherman: Maybe it was Reach I'm thinking of. When Ryan said, "Anyone with an Arrested Development reference is ok by me."? I now have to change my gamertag to some kind of inside joke they would get so I can play with them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.