Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sleeping Dogs

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Recreating the thrill of Hong Kong action movies, Sleeping Dogs is an open-world crime adventure that tells the story of undercover officer Wei Shen as he infiltrates a notorious Triad organization in the streets of a fictional Hong Kong.

Just finished the campaign -- What DLC should I get?

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

I just finished the main storyline and I'm gonna be dicking around with the side-missions for a little while. I'll get the two free packs, and it looks like the Dragon Master pack has a bunch of content including new side-missions so I'll buy that.

Then I'll play at least one of the storyline DLCs... Which do you think I should start with?

• Year of the Snake
    • Zodiac Tournament
    • Nightmare in North Point

Then there seem to be four other packs that add side-missions I think? Are these worth it?

• Wheels of Fury
    • Red Envelope
    • Street Racer
    • SWAT

The rest of the DLC seems to just be new costumes, weapons, buffs, etc, I'll probably skip those.

noblenerf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The only DLCs that I truly loved and would recommend owning are Zodiac Tournament and the Monkey King (outfit) pack. Even then, I would only purchase them during a sale.

Nightmare in Northpoint is ok, but I didn't enjoy it. Year of the Snake was bad, but if you're dying for more Sleeping Dogs it will fill that need (more than Triad Wars will...) Also, none of the storyline DLCs are very long.

I wouldn't recommend Wheels of Fury or any of the others, though. They're simply not worth it, unless you enjoy seeing a bronzed Wei Shen or a SWAT Wei Shen or something like that. (Monkey King Wei Shen is irresistable!)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.