Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Slender: The Eight Pages

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 26, 2012

Slender: The Eight Pages is a freeware horror adventure game for PC and MAC that uses the Unity engine and is based on the Slender Man, a fictional cryptid popularized by the Internet.

I can't find this game anywhere.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Apparently the official site went down due  to heavy traffic, I assume being on national television didn't help.

All the mirrors are down too.

I just wanted to check this thing out, but I guess it doesn't fucking exist anywhere now.

Someone halp.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Aetheldod

What game???

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Barrock

What television program was Slender featured on?

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TruthTellah

@LordXavierBritish: ?

What are you talking about? To my knowledge, there has never been a "Slender" game.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Amnesia? You should go check that out. I hear it's on sale on Steam right now. :)

cid798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By cid798
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BraveToaster

@TruthTellah: Are you joking? They've talked about Slender on the Bombcast and there is a page for it in the wiki. Not to mention that there is a Slender forum.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TruthTellah

@BraveToaster said:

@TruthTellah: Are you joking? They've talked about Slender on the Bombcast and they is a page for it in the wiki.

heh. I am indeed joking; of course it's real, as this is in the forum for the game. I was just playing off the first reply and the mystery surrounding being unable to find it. I was about to post that softonic link in a second like you did. :)

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BraveToaster

@TruthTellah said:

@BraveToaster said:

@TruthTellah: Are you joking? They've talked about Slender on the Bombcast and they is a page for it in the wiki.

heh. I am indeed joking; of course it's real, as this is in the forum for the game. I was just playing off the first reply and the mystery surrounding being unable to find it. I was about to post that softonic link in a second like you did. :)

Oh, I mean... What game?

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

@BraveToaster said:

@TruthTellah said:

@BraveToaster said:

Oh, I mean... What game?

That game burned down ten years ago...

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TruthTellah

@BraveToaster said:

@TruthTellah said:

@BraveToaster said:

Oh, I mean... What game?

Nice save. They will never notice.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By MetalBaofu

@Barrock said:

I know it was "reviewed" on Toonami tonight. No idea if it has been shown/talked about on some other show.

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By fullmetal5550

@MetalBaofu said:

@Barrock said:

I know it was "reviewed" on Toonami tonight. No idea if it has been shown/talked about on some other show.

That was a good review. It actually makes me wonder if the person who voices Tom actually plays the games he reviews.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By MetalBaofu

@fullmetal5550 said:

@MetalBaofu said:

That was a good review. It actually makes me wonder if the person who voices Tom actually plays the games he reviews.

I doubt it's the actual guy that does the voice. He most likely just reads a script that was written by whoever played the game. Wouldn't surprise me if it isn't even the same person who plays them from week to week. Of course, my assumptions on that could be completely wrong.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruthTellah

@MetalBaofu said:

@fullmetal5550 said:

@MetalBaofu said:

I doubt it's the actual guy that does the voice. He most likely just reads a script that was written by whoever played the game. Wouldn't surprise me if it isn't even the same person who plays them from week to week. Of course, my assumptions on that could be completely wrong.

Secretly, Jeff is the man behind the reviews. They're just reposts of his gaming segments for CBS radio.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@SpunkyHePanda said:

@BraveToaster said:

@TruthTellah said:

@BraveToaster said:

Oh, I mean... What game?

That game burned down ten years ago...

Oh you're going to that site? Lotta bad omens 'round that site. Lotta mysterious things. *Chews on pipe* M'yep. I certainly wouldn't want to go to that site.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.