Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Sly, Bentley, and Murray must travel back in time to save the Cooper dynasty from being erased throughout all of history. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is the fourth title in the Sly Cooper franchise.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time: Developer E3 Walkthrough+Gameplay

Avatar image for deactivated-5d99c8cd85096
    deactivated-5d99c8cd85096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dillonwerner

Meh, don't think it will be as good as Sucker Punch's 

hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By hinderk

Looks great. Was a little disappointed that Sucker Punch was making it, but it looks like it's in good hands.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By vidiot

Let's embed this shall we?

I like what I see, and while I'm sad to see that Sucker Punch is not working on this title, these guys defiantly have nailed the style and gameplay of the series.

I think the first reaction to many is that it's not doing "anything new", in comparison to the last three titles. Sure costumes are a neat addition, but it seems like Sly's general mechanics and even animations seem similar. 
    At the same time, the familiarity brings up another strange feeling of freshness: There's not a whole lot of platformers on HD consoles. I remember when Nuts and Bolts was released, and while mildly enjoy the game for what it was, walked about a bit disappointed it wasn't Banjo Kazooie 3. 

I'm all for it, and it looks like they're drawing on the best of the series to create a super-version of Sly Cooper (multi-layered boss battles). 
    Strongly recommend people pick up the Sly Collection too. It's going to be interesting to see if that classic gameplay will mesh with everyone. Hopefully the same thing that happened to Crash after Naughty Dog left won't repeat itself. I have hope for this one.      

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.