Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Zipper Interactive returns to the SOCOM series with a new installment on PlayStation 3 that features squad-based gameplay, 32 player online modes, and PlayStation Move support.

Socom 4:Co-op Gameplay Footage

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

Here's some co-op gameplay for Socom 4.Alot of people are having mixed feelings about this game.They don't like the changes done to it.But I guess well see how the game is when its release. 
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Animations look weird...  Maybe too stiff?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By falserelic
    @xobballox: The animations doe's look stiff,and the gameplay seems like it will get repetitive very fast.But I'm not going to judge the game just yet until its released.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@falserelic: Yeah, I'll give it a fair chance, but I'm quite disappointed with what I've seen so far.  A year ago if you asked me if I was hyped for SOCOM 4 I would have said FUCK YES.  Now I'm kinda just "Whatever" about it. 
    Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Chris2KLee

The recent talk of 4-Player co-op with customizable campaign maps has perked my interest actually. I really loved playing Ghost Recon back in the day with my friends, choosing co-op and just going to town. Some of those missions were deadly without good teamwork. If Socom 4 updates on that concept well, I'd be down for that. Animation is a bit stiff, but otherwise it looks like a pretty nice game so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.