Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Soulcalibur IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 29, 2008

The fifth installment in Namco's Soul series of weapon-based fighting games, Soulcalibur IV is the first to be released on seventh-generation consoles and the first online entry in the series. It's known for its use of Star Wars characters as guest fighters.

Which version of Nightmare do you like the most?

Mooshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mooshu

That is, assuming you liked him as a character to begin with.

The Soul Calibur I and II Nightmare? Or the Soul Calibur III and IV Nightmare?

I personally like the I and II Nightmare the most. I liked how his mind was constantly in conflict. I mean, he was an overall evil character, but he had a few slivers of good locked away inside of him. It made him an interesting character. The III and IV version of Nightmare is just 100% pure evil, and while hes still cool hes not nearly as interesting as his old self. I still play as him the most, though, despite his move set being a little different in III and IV than it was in I and II.

I typically play as the "Good" characters in video games, but Nightmare is one of the exceptions. He's just too cool for me to NOT play him.

"NEED MOAR SOULS!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.