Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 04, 2014

An Obsidian-developed role-playing game based on the South Park animated TV series, in which players control a new kid in the eponymous town of South Park and takes part in an epic pretend-fantasy story that threatens the entire town.

Stuck on recruit the girls - randy mini game..

gshearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im on the randy mini game in the abortion hospital, and NO matter what I do its failing. I can do the first part fine, (syringe) but eh 2nd part that is asking me to rotate the left stick to dilate is causing me so juch grief! I do exactly what is says yet I always fail and cause blood. Is there a certain speed I meed to rotate? I know its counter clockwise. I have nitice the mini games are really picky on control and if your the slightest off its failed.

iHawtBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you spinning it in the right direction? iv had 4 play throughs and iv done it fast, like really fast and i've done it fairly slow so speed does not matter just the direction.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I actually never had any issues on the second part - I just rotated the stick in the indicated direction and didn't seem to have to do anything special. The third part where you alternate between holding left/right did cause me some issues, but I only actually failed it once.

ashton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

fucking stuck here to. must of failed it 20 times by now. Did it the first time then died on the vacum part, not i cant get past part 2. Tried rotating the stick both ways, fast, slow nothing fucking works.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you're still stuck here, maybe you're not stopping? Randy will say something like "I don't think I can get any wider"...I just stopped rotating the stick then and after a few seconds it went to part 3.

DaleKaleD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Something that I tried, I went back to keyboard/mouse controls, and the text is to mash two buttons, so yeah speed is the key.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
    the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I rotated clockwise and kept going until the third part. I messed up on the third part because it wasn't clear to me at the time. Although failing it once is horrifying.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got stuck here for awhile before finding the solution.

Gamepad:

1. Hold left stick left. Eventually it'll say "hold right!" so hold right immediately and keep holding it.
    2. The hold left when it says to and keep holding it.
    3. That should be it (or maybe it repeats once, I forgot). It's super unclear so it's not your fault.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.