Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Wrath of Kahn STO Uniform

PulledaBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PulledaBrad

Havent seen what it looks like but here is the code 
    JIH MUSHA SOH

Just put it in on the page that you use for you activation key and it will activate.

Its not unique so everyone can use it. Especially those in the Space Neon Lobsters. But not those Imitation Crab people. They smell.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Legend

Here's where you can activate the key: http://www.startrekonline.com/activate_key
    You need to be logged in to your account to activate it. Thanks to djames216 (@Captain_Reed) who suggested in the fleet's chat that we post this on the forums to let you guys know about it if you haven't already.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lockwoodx
    @PulledaBrad:  That smell came from your mom last night!!!! I forgot to shower this morning. >.>

Bwhahaha!!!

TYVM for the code on behalf of the Intergalactic Laser Crabs. K'plah bitches!
    rdhddva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rdhddva
    @PulledaBrad: thanks mucho for the code :)
    and Im a laser crab, but i smell really good  <3
    however I put it on my fed orion gal if that makes you feel any better

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.