Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

High hopes!

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

This game is looking really good! I actually thought the first one was a very good game despite some issues. Story was great and combat was fun to play around with.  This IGN article gives me even more hope that they have fixed everything they needed too.  This stage demo from IGN as well impresses and their new graphics engine looks fantastic as well.  Enjoy :)

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By zidd

Really? I thought the first one was merely OK with the DLC being better than the actual game. I hope they can make it better than the first one too.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

the forums need the sack man to get HYPE all over the place again 

i approve !

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince

I don't know. After playing Mass Effect, Star Wars games just don't have that grand space battle epic feel to me anymore. I did love the first one, and will probably get the second, but the feeling of awe probably won't be there.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Toxin066

That article was sorta reassuring for me. The first one had a lot of room to improve on, and the team working on II seems to realize that.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince

The game glitched in the IGN preview right at the end. The cutscene wouldn't activate XD

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jimbo

Christ, that IGN Stage Demo is just embarrassing.  Why does Jessica Chobot keep talking like that?  Why have they hired a presenter who is so uncomfortable in front of a camera?  Why?!

As for the game itself: the dual lightsabers behind the back stance looks retarded as fuck.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By luce

Anthony Gallegos

Industry professional

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By Yummylee

First one was terrible but it had potential trapped behind all its mediocrity. To which hopefully this sequel will deliver on.

septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By septim

I was really skeptical but that article actually gave me some hopes for sequel. 

The first game felt like it was designed back-asswards. You were an un-stoppable badass in the beginnig, who slowly morphed into a gimped weakling for the finale.

J0n3s1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By J0n3s1

I don't know.. I read the article and  i got my hopes up. But then I saw the gameplay and i gotta say i was kinda disappointed. The game looked exactly same as the last one, hell even those yellow power up boxes are still around. I liked the first one despite it's flaws. It had a interresting story for a Star Wars fan like me and force stuff was kinda cool..  at first but still. 
    Oh and that demo had few pretty notable bugs: Like when he grapped that tie fighter the fighter that came after it flew right trought. And the other one right before demo was supposed to end and we should have seen new cut scene it wouldn't activate.. As i said I liked the first one but I just have a really mixed feelings about this game.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vitor
    @Zidd said:
    " Really? I thought the first one was merely OK with the DLC being better than the actual game. I hope they can make it better than the first one too. "
    This. It's kinda reassuring that most of the DLC (minus the hoth level) was much better in terms of level design than the actual full game. Shows the developers learned a thing or two, or so I like to think. Boss fights were still awful though.  

As long as they've changed the lock on system I'm happy. But they've also not gone into detail as to how they've improved it, despite having claimed to.
    Burns09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Burns09
    EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By EpicSteve

I didn't know The Force Unleashed was a trilogy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.