Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

So I got to watch some Force Unleashed 2 today.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By papercut

I was walking around the outside of the Lucas building in San Francisco today looking around for the Yoda fountain when I noticed a lot of the offices I was walking by had 360 controllers on their desks. I walked further and I saw some people playing the game. So I stood around for a while to see what's up. Well I proud to say everyone that that game is in fact a Force Unleashed game. You throw your lightsaber. Swing storm troopers all willy nilly. I saw some of the stuff I think they showed at E3 that took place inside the clone facilities. Starkiller was fighting Vader and it looked a lot like the other jedi/sith battles from the first game. Lots of running up, slash, run away and throw saber/use lighting.  I saw a set piece where Starkiller is falling from a tower blowing up tie fighters.  

The most interesting thing I saw was through the 2 or 3 levels I saw it played on, I didn't see any lame force immune enemies. I know that isn't saying much but it's a good sign so far. If I am denied the satisfaction of chaining together terrified storm troopers like a barrel of monkeys I will pass on this game. Over all it was a weird experience. Felt like game paparazzi. Kinda dirty.    

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By papercut

I was walking around the outside of the Lucas building in San Francisco today looking around for the Yoda fountain when I noticed a lot of the offices I was walking by had 360 controllers on their desks. I walked further and I saw some people playing the game. So I stood around for a while to see what's up. Well I proud to say everyone that that game is in fact a Force Unleashed game. You throw your lightsaber. Swing storm troopers all willy nilly. I saw some of the stuff I think they showed at E3 that took place inside the clone facilities. Starkiller was fighting Vader and it looked a lot like the other jedi/sith battles from the first game. Lots of running up, slash, run away and throw saber/use lighting.  I saw a set piece where Starkiller is falling from a tower blowing up tie fighters.  

The most interesting thing I saw was through the 2 or 3 levels I saw it played on, I didn't see any lame force immune enemies. I know that isn't saying much but it's a good sign so far. If I am denied the satisfaction of chaining together terrified storm troopers like a barrel of monkeys I will pass on this game. Over all it was a weird experience. Felt like game paparazzi. Kinda dirty.    

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.