Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Following the events of the first game, Darth Vader clones a replacement Starkiller, who again rebels against his master.

*Spoilers* ...seriously, this end battle.

iSylence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By iSylence

Who serioulsy thought that this end battle with Darth Vader was a good idea? I'm currently in the middle of it, and about three times now I've been knocked off the platform when I'm just to get him down off his green health bar (I'm presuming there's another part after because there's still the yellow health bar, siiiigh). I really hate it when games do this to you, make you bash your head up against a wall for ages and then when you die you have to bash it all over again.

Did anyone else have problems in this battle? I had to stop and come here for a sec because of this. Most of the rest of the game has been fine and indeed has been better than the first game, but there are a few bits that just make you wonder what the developers were thinking.

thedude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By thedude1

I never fell off the platform when i played it. I didn't even know you could fall off but to be safe i stayed away from the edges.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.