Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

What's Your Class Story 'Completion' Time?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I just finished up my Sith Inquisitor storyline at the '8 Days 1 Hour 59 Minutes' mark according to /played. It would have been somewhat less if I would have started to zone sooner. Up until Taris I just kept doing every quest regardless of my level, then it just became too crass, being 10 levels over the zone I was in. I zoned right past the latter half of Taris, all of Hoth and Quesh and picked up regular questing on Belsavis. Got to say, it was pretty damn great. A deal more enjoyable than I ever imagined. It really sucked me in like a singleplayer RPG would, even if it is a tad bit less consistent.

So, at what mark did you complete your class storyline?

JoMate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoMate

Didn't just yet since I am still trying to figure out which class to do that with, but I did just get my spaceship at lvl 11 whit my agent which was different and quite hard but all worth it.

ajkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ajkent

194 hours eh? That would be a very long singleplayer RPG

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Seppli

@ajkent said:

194 hours eh? That would be a very long singleplayer RPG

I'd say about 1/5 of that is purely class storyline, though most zone's quests go together well with the class quest and feel cohesive - like they naturally go together. It's about 1/2 of the time I spent with meaningful questing. 1/4 with PvP and 1/4 with Flashpoints and other diversions.

I think if one is efficient and focused on progress both in levels and in class story, it boils down to about 100 hours of RPG-gameplay per class. 1/2 Class Quests & 1/2 Zone Quests. That'd still be 800 hrs of pure KotOR fun. Insane.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SlashDance

I'm 88 hours in after finishing chapter one with my Jedi Knight. This is scaring me.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By CenturionCajun

Wow, that's a lot of time for you guys to have played in about two weeks time. Just out of curiosity how many chapters are in the main story. I'm about two and a half days in on my Bounty Hunter and I'm still on Chapter 1.

Kiro_LeMark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kiro_LeMark

Three chapters, not counting the prologue. At least, I'm on Chapter 3 at Lv. 42, and I can see where the end is headed. I doubt there'll be a whole new chapter for the last 2 planets, but you never know.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By RIDEBIRD

It's like an RPG, except every single mission is like one of those missions you get from the Chantry board in Dragon Age + conversations. Very disappointed with TORs quests so far, absolutely nothing on Cataclysm.

On topic, I've played like 40 hours and I'm not even done with chapter 1.

FunkyFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FunkyFox

5 days and 13 hours. Just finished it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.