Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 16, 2018

A space combat action adventure game from Ubisoft Toronto with an optional toys-to-life component (allowing players to customize their starship using various hulls, wings, and weapons).

Anyone played Starlink?

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone out there played Ubisoft's Starlink? Any impressions?

I don't know why but I suddenly developed an interested in this...

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By darkjohnny47

Got the digital version on Xbox one because i like achievements (and dont care about starfox).

Its pretty good. Been enjoying my time with it.

i really wanna see Jeff's impressions, but its a good space/ground shooter. The game world is huge with a lot of stuff to do.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm also interested but the idea that the digital addition doesnt come with any of the TTL stuff and still costs the same price seems a bit odd. (I guess it comes with extra dlc?)

Not gonna lie, the main reason i'm interested in this is because of the Starfox stuff. I'm curious how the Switch version performs compared to the other ones.

Regardless i'll probably only get this game when it goes on sale. (hard to tell when that will be, most TTL games have failed but Amiibos are still going)

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

You get way more stuff in the digital version. 5 ships and 12 weapons, plus like 6 pilots. In the physical version you get maybe 3 ships in the starter pack. $60 for the digital version and no plastic junk to collect dust is fine and that's the normal price of a game anyway.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Digital Deluxe edition costs £90 in the UK and the starter pack costs £70. I did read that the digital version is by far the best and the toys to life stuff is implemented poorly. Either way this game seems pretty expensive for what it is.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At first i thought i could have bought the digital switch version for 69 euro's but then it's listed at 89 euros and that's just to much for a digital only package IMO, just gonna wait for a sale if that ever happens in a Nintendo Estore ;D. Or a retailer that's sick of storing this thing.

MStankow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox McCloud paling around with humans looks really weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.