Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

ATTN: Xbox live, PC, and PS3

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By foodchaiNN

I have a ventrilo setup for all of you to access and it belongs to my team "Ph3nom Gaming". We have been around for some time now and we have obatined several championship victories in various games and ive been given the opportunity to open up a Street Fighter division as well. One of my main points to this topic is that I want to invite those who have a PC and a microphone or mic-headset to join us on ventrilo while battling or just chatting about whatever. I know for a fact this makes more sense to those who are dominately PC players BUT for those who are Xbox LIVE players preferrably, I am seeking good talent to join our team so we can possibly get sponsors to fly you out to tournaments and more. You can view our site at

VENTRILO INFO:

hostname:  chicago-ventrilo.nuclearfallout.net
    port:  15260 
    password: detox

you can grab the ventrilo that applies to your Operating System here:  

If you have a dynamic setup where you do own a PC but play xbox live or ps3 and would like to chat on ventrilo anyway.. feel free.

That stick looks good btw Tristen ;P
    webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By webby

Isnt this spam, anyway shoryuken is probably the best place to look for players.
    Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Thrawn1

shoryuken is the worst place to post anything unless you're already friends with the other people in the thread

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By webby
    @Thrawn said:

"shoryuken is the worst place to post anything unless you're already friends with the other people in the thread "

Well for people who play competitively in SF (I think anyway)
    Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Thrawn1

in my experience in order to post without getting trolled you need to have signed up before 2009. obviously anyone who signed up in 2009 doesn't know anything about fighting games

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By foodchaiNN
    @Webby: If I were to look for any player, It would have to be a true and dedicated player like specialbuddy and I know there are several more I've seen post here that have good attitudes and strong sense of competition.
    Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

I'd ask Stang, lordofultima, Symphony, or Jeffsekai.
    I would be interested, but my computer can barely run the benchmark at something awesome like 320x240.

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By foodchaiNN
    @OwnlyUzinWonHan: yeh I like those you mentioned. Ive seen their input for the game and its good.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Stang

I dun't getz it. As a 360 player, how do I/we fit into the equation? And with regards to your pm, the only vids I have are me vs Hedgehog, Gambit, and then of course me getting beasted by JR. There are threads here for the Hedgehog and Gambit matches, they are kinda old and my flowchart has gotten stronger since then. I learned how to mash ex srk's during block strings instead of fierce ones!!

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By foodchaiNN
    @Stang said:

" I dun't getz it. As a 360 player, how do I/we fit into the equation? And with regards to your pm, the only vids I have are me vs Hedgehog, Gambit, and then of course me getting beasted by JR. There are threads here for the Hedgehog and Gambit matches, they are kinda old and my flowchart has gotten stronger since then. I learned how to mash ex srk's during block strings instead of fierce ones!! "

lol "
    my flowchart has gotten stronger since then. I learned how to mash ex srk's during block strings instead of fierce ones!! "

If you are a 360, PC, or ps3 player and you make it out to tournaments frequently and place high on average then we are looking for you to represent our team. Its an opportunity I have open for dedicated players to be apart of a team and have a place to highlight their success. We are a mature group of gamers who would like to have a diverse range of games and since I have a pretty good idea of the dedicated side of sf4.. I want to bring some of that to our table at ph3nom gaming and do cool stuff for the teams with shirts, and whatever else makes it all work out. Winning tournaments, leagues, and LAN is nothing new to our call of duty, counterstrike teams so we would love to put together a team of actual dedicated players who are destined to win however, wherever, whenever.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Stang

Well I have yet to be in a tournament, so I disqualify. I am a battle scared Live warrior, that is all. Good luck with it though.

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By foodchaiNN
    @Stang said:
    " Well I have yet to be in a tournament, so I disqualify. I am a battle scared Live warrior, that is all. Good luck with it though. "
    no problem and thanks :D
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By lordofultima

I have not been in a live tournament either, and I also don't agree with there being an overarching team of players for a 1 on 1 competitive fighting game. That's just me though, I will certainly hop on the ventrilo for shits sometime however.

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By foodchaiNN
    @lordofultima said:
    " I have not been in a live tournament either, and I also don't agree with there being an overarching team of players for a 1 on 1 competitive fighting game. That's just me though, I will certainly hop on the ventrilo for shits sometime however. "
    hey np feel free to visit whenever. I had at least 15-18 visitors from SRK come on yesterday and it was much fun. The reason there will be teams is because its been done like that in fighting games at tournaments since the begining of time. SUPER sf4 will have team mode where you can form a team and battle 2v2, 3v3, or even 4v4 and I know ESL & CEVO will be good places to participate.
    Adamantium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Adamantium

Hey cool. If I didn't suck total ass at SFIV I'd be happy to join you! I kid, I kid. Good luck team ph3nom! Be sure to wear your Giant Bomb t-shirts at those tourneys!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.