Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Spinning bird Kick in the palm of my hand!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Edited By GunstarRed

There was a post a couple of months back about these Street Fighter IV phone straps from Strapya.com 
    The second I saw them I  wanted, No..NEEDED one.  Me and my friend got ours in the post today and theyre kinda awesome.

My friend Got  Ken and I got my main Chun-Li... I shall add pictures later when she sends me them. 

I cannot do the Shoryuken on the Ken one for the life of me, I tried it really slow and really fast (it did it twice but I'm not quite sure what I did right) 
    They seem to be pretty tough and  kind of want you to do the move motions with quite some force and It does feel a little bit like you could break it easily 

The Charge moves on the Chun one seem much easier to pull off, the sound is pretty clear also

Kind of silly, but I can now Kikoken anyone in the street whenever I wish!
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GunstarRed

There was a post a couple of months back about these Street Fighter IV phone straps from Strapya.com 
    The second I saw them I  wanted, No..NEEDED one.  Me and my friend got ours in the post today and theyre kinda awesome.

My friend Got  Ken and I got my main Chun-Li... I shall add pictures later when she sends me them. 

I cannot do the Shoryuken on the Ken one for the life of me, I tried it really slow and really fast (it did it twice but I'm not quite sure what I did right) 
    They seem to be pretty tough and  kind of want you to do the move motions with quite some force and It does feel a little bit like you could break it easily 

The Charge moves on the Chun one seem much easier to pull off, the sound is pretty clear also

Kind of silly, but I can now Kikoken anyone in the street whenever I wish!
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Scooper

EX Spinning bird kick into ultra, buddy!

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Stang

Good stuff! How much do those go for? I am interested in flowcharting on the go :)

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GunstarRed
    @Stang: 

They were about £11, so about $17-18. 

As I mentioned the Shoryeppa ,Hadouken and the kick are really easy to do... but that damn Shoryuken... I just couldn't do it at all  .
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stang
    @marioncobretti: Haha, isn't that ironic? Half the time I try to throw hadouken's in game I end up getting a srk! Come on Capcom, where is the consistancy!

I will keep my eye out for one. Completely useless, but I am compelled to get one for some reason!

off topic

We still haven't played :/
    beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By beargirl1

i'm sorry i am very confused 

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By m1k3

I remember seeing those on kotaku i think. Anyone know where i can import one to the US? i did a quick check on ebay and nothing.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GunstarRed
    @m1k3:
    www.strapya.com.  its a japanese site but its very easy to order  from there if youre in europe or The US. That name is on the box... I would assume thats the only place you can get them from.
    hinderk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By hinderk
    @marioncobretti: What do these things do? Does it just make sound or something every time you enter a characters moves?
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GunstarRed
    @hinderk:
    pretty much... 

and it unlocks the secrets of  the human soul.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.