Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter V

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 16, 2016

The fifth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series revamps the game's mechanics yet again while using a new system for post-release content.

Here Comes a New Challenger(s?): G and Sagat Join Street Fighter V August 6th

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

Wowww what a big announcement this EVO, blowing last year's Abigail reveal out of the water. Not only did we get our first looks at G and this latest iteration of Sagat, they're actually releasing tomorrow (today it's very late why you run so long DBFZ)! There's not much analysis to be done here since these characters were pretty well-detailed in the Capcom Unity writeup. I'm gonna do it anyways.

• My dream of a trap grappler has come true with G, although maintaining presidentiality is gonna be tough
    • I'm guessing he only gets to act after an air barrier if it absorbs an attack first, sadly
    • He has a body splash and those are usually good
    • His CA is called Pangaea Burst which is just great
    • Also like he is actually Q which is so weird
    • A literal tiger
    • Tiger Shots look oppressive welcome back to your 0-10 MU Gief
    • Angry Scar as V-Skill is so obvious but hey
    • Lots of high swinging attacks makes me hope he has good links that autostand the opponent
    • Oh hey a kara Tiger Uppercut

EVO is great. SFV is great. Thailand looks great! If you haven't jumped in yet, now's the time! See you in the streets.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.