Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter V

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 16, 2016

The fifth numbered entry in Capcom's signature fighting game series revamps the game's mechanics yet again while using a new system for post-release content.

Street Fighter V Combo Videos Thread

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Figured I might as well start one of these. Hopefully at least the sagacious @starvinggamer will produce something eventually. For now here's some crush counter combos:

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I dunno SFV isn't much more exploration when it comes to practical stuff. It's super easy to figure out optimal combos.

Avatar image for theindomitablesnowman
    TheIndomitableSnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd like to at least have a list of stuff that people have found. I'm sick of scanning through tons of youtube videos to find what I want. Is it too much to ask for a simple list of stuff like Ryu's MP, MP, HP, HK, V-Trigger, DP? There's nothing online, just a bunch of clickbaiting jerks.

Nefarious_Al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nefarious_Al

Good stuff, I should make a vid of using Chun's v-trigger activation as anti-air. You get some good stuff like back roundhouse, jump fierce into super, or the easier version back roundhouse stand fierce super. She is so good with a full stock. Also just a note with full stock use vtrigger activation to react to firelballs at ranges you really cant react to with super then super through the fireball. It's really strong.

Nefarious_Al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah at that spacing that was probably his best bet. He could have tacked on a stand fierce before the super but he didn't need it so good stuff for knowing when to not add unneeded flash lol. Using V-trigger activation like a GG YRC is so strong I love it.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious_al: I really like the YRC system in general, just having to dash after practically every one is irritating in Guilty Gear, glad that's less of a thing (if it is a thing at all) in SFV and instead you just get the satisfaction.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Balrog spoke to me for whatever reason:

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.