Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

FINALLY!!!!

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JasonR86

So, it took God knows how many tries but I finally beat the last world of the regular game (light world, world 6).  I usually don't get animated when I beat a game but I literally threw my arm up in the air, sort of like Tiger Woods, and almost shouted in exultation.  So, how many here have finish the light world?  Has anyone finished the dark world? 

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I've finished light and dark world.  Now I just need to go back and 100% the game.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrKlorox

I wonder how many people go through the entirety of the light world before ever starting the dark world. I play it world by world; light then dark and on to the next, always replaying each level multiple times to find the fastest path. I got burnt out before trying Hell Light, but I believe it goes [WORLD (Light then Dark), next WORLD (Light then Dark), repeat] in terms of intended difficulty. I theorize thrashing the Forest on Dark is WAAAY easier than even finishing Rapture on Light.

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Scapegoat

I have been stuck on the battle/running away from Dr Featus with the crazy saws moving at the sides for so long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.