Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Meat Boy

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 20, 2010

When his beloved Bandage Girl is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Fetus, the diminutive yet plucky Meat Boy springs into action!

I'm A Golden God!

escher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By escher

Holy shit I did it.  I still have 4 Cotton Alley Dark World levels to complete (9, 15, 16, 19), but I just got the achievement.  I'm guessing it's thanks to -1 worlds, but I'll take it regardless.   303 levels beat, 747 on the overall leaderboards.

Total Deaths:   8873 
    Total Progress:  101% 
    Light World:  100% 
    Dark World:  97% 

Normally I'm just a straight-up achievement whore and would stop here, but this is such a damn good game I may just try to finish out the rest of Cotton Alley Dark World and the -1 worlds.

escher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By escher

Holy shit I did it.  I still have 4 Cotton Alley Dark World levels to complete (9, 15, 16, 19), but I just got the achievement.  I'm guessing it's thanks to -1 worlds, but I'll take it regardless.   303 levels beat, 747 on the overall leaderboards.

Total Deaths:   8873 
    Total Progress:  101% 
    Light World:  100% 
    Dark World:  97% 

Normally I'm just a straight-up achievement whore and would stop here, but this is such a damn good game I may just try to finish out the rest of Cotton Alley Dark World and the -1 worlds.

plop1920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By plop1920

Did you need to get an A+ on every level for it? or just complete the level

escher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By escher

I had an A+ on every completed level.  Honestly though, there were only a handful of levels I didn't get an A+ on my first time through.  By the time I beat the level, I knew it well enough to get the par time.

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By CptChiken

I will get there one day, I SWEAR IT!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.