Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Platform »

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System was the second home console released by Nintendo.

Thoughts on Super Famicom games to get?

Avatar image for deactivated-62cf22b4b1001
    deactivated-62cf22b4b1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I recently picked up Tetris Battle Gaiden (a Giant Bomb necessity) and Gokujou Parodious. I think the next game I want to get is Sanrio World Smash Ball since I've seen the BombCast play it a few times and it looks aight. Does anyone else have some suggestions? RPG's are pretty much out of the question on the count of me not being able to read Japanese.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a Super Mario All Stars cart that also includes Super Mario World. AKA the greatest game collection of all time.

defe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By defe

Well, I'll assume you're looking for stuff that's exclusive to Japan rather than just good stuff for the SNES in general. Are you a Tetris Attack fan? The Japanese version, Panel de Pon, has the same gameplay but completely different characters. Tetris Attack is one of my all-time favorites, so its Japanese counterpart was the first thing that I purchased once I got the ability to play Super Famicom games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulmako: Agreed! I am looking for Japanese carts because of...I don't know it's like a sickness. That combo cart is definitely on my radar, I'm just waiting for a good price (sub $50) I could probably get All-Stars and world separately for around $35 but that combo is choice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defe: Yep, that works for me. Added to the ever-growing eBay watchlist. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.