Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Most hated character opponent?

• 126 results
    M_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By M_33
    @Noodlearms said:
    "Blanka, DP spamming Ken's, good Dhalsims, Bison, and uhh... good ibukis and makotos. "

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Mockingly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Mockingly

What do you guys hate about Blanka? I have been picking him up recently and I guess I'm doing it wrong because I got more rage mail playing Chun

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#103  Edited By Undeadpool

Is it even worth saying Ryu and Ken? I don't mind losing if it's to someone who's actually good, but so few people play these characters well. 
    Fortunately I've gotten good at beating Shoto-by-Numbers, and it's immensely satisfying. 
    In terms of characters I have the hardest time against? Probably Bison, Guile and Ibuki. I have trouble with anyone who's regular attacks do crazy damage and skilled Ibuki players are a force to be reckoned with.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Stang
    @Undeadpool said:
    " Is it even worth saying Ryu and Ken? I don't mind losing if it's to someone who's actually good, but so few people play these characters well. Fortunately I've gotten good at beating Shoto-by-Numbers, and it's immensely satisfying. In terms of characters I have the hardest time against? Probably Bison, Guile and Ibuki. I have trouble with anyone who's regular attacks do crazy damage and skilled Ibuki players are a force to be reckoned with. "
    LESSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Undeadpool
    @Stang:  
    Duder! I put in the caveat about the Shotos being used right and how OK I am with losing to that. I have mad love for ANY player who uses Ryu or Ken CORRECTLY and doesn't just "Jump away, Hadou, Hadou, Hadou, Shoryu, Hadou. Tastu, oh you've countered every move I've done...I better repeat." I have, in fact, somewhat MORE respect for players who use them well because there's a great temptation to just Shoto-by-Numbers.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Stang
    @Undeadpool:  Haha I know what you mean, when I see another Ken who is not on my FL I literally face palm, I hate bad shotos just as much as everybody else. I don't quite get it honestly, there are roughly 1 billion Ryu's and 850 million Ken's out there, yet maybe 3% of them are legitimately good. 

I still want to play though. Who do you use?
    Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Lab392

Blanka and Guile

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Undeadpool
    @Stang said:
    " @Undeadpool:  Haha I know what you mean, when I see another Ken who is not on my FL I literally face palm, I hate bad shotos just as much as everybody else. I don't quite get it honestly, there are roughly 1 billion Ryu's and 850 million Ken's out there, yet maybe 3% of them are legitimately good.   I still want to play though. Who do you use? "
    First of all, my Gamertag is Lex Jewthor. You're probably ranked WAAAAY higher than me, but add if you feel like it. I've got 3 characters that I use regularly: 
    1) Abel 
    2) Guy 
    3) Cammy 
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Stang
    @Undeadpool: Rank means nothing. If you want to go that route, I have 6200 bp with like 3700 pp. That means nothing to me, those points were more or less free. Besides Sabin, Yeb, Sabre and a handful of other tournament players, all my points are from mashing Ryu's and full screen ball abusing Blanka's. Woohoo, I can beat bad players. Endless against good players >>>>>>> ranked.

I love Abel, Guy pisses me off if you know the glitched ex throw setup, and Cammy is always interesting. If you around tomorrow we should get some games in. 

Where are you located?
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Undeadpool
    @Stang: Haw! Rank means nothing until you're working my ass over! Seriously, I doubt I could challenge you or anyone who's serious about Super Street Fighter IV, but if you want to challenge, then my gamertag is already up there. I think...(Lex Jewthor) Also I know no EX throw setups, I just play the game like I enjoy it. I'll be around tomorrow in the afternoon (that is Pacific time Afternoon) Feel free to add me on Xbox Live, if you have a name other than Stang, send me a message either on here or on Xbox Live to let me know who you are.
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Stang
    @Undeadpool: Good, don't learn it. It is unavoidable unless the guy waking up mashes something out, but if they mash out you can just land over them and shit on them even harder. So messed up!

I am in Cali, so it sounds like we should have a good connection. Earliest I get on is 4:30 pm, gt is Da Stang.
    Sarkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sarkhan

Blanka, Balrog and Dan^^ 

We all know why Blanka and Balrog are here, but i can never take dan seriously, and i lose because of it. Think im cursed^^
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By ZeroCast

<----------------------------

Although I must say, he is a badass.
    Jemenez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jemenez

Chun Li, Most definitely, now that I play Gief. Blanka doesn't bother me anymore.  I hate Akuma and Sagat though. Akuma makes me jump alot, dunno why. fucking weird ass character. Sagat because everyone plays him the exact same fucking way.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#115  Edited By skrutop

I used to say Ryu, but I've gotten a lot better against him lately.  Must be all that practice I get, since half of the players I go up against seem to use him.

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By Moody_yeti

gotta add Akuma when people jus keep jumping back and spamming the air fireball,GG.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By dbz1995
    @lilbigsupermario said:
    Seth who just doesn't do anything else but head stomp me and jump to the other end of the screen then repeat.  And when I attempt to get near, he jumps back and punches me with an extended arm... annoying but effective hehehe! "
    What kind of asshole would do this? XD
    ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#118  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Blanka and Chun-Li.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#119  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I've only played SS4 a few times offline, and I hate Zangief.

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#120  Edited By Moody_yeti
    @dbz1995 said:
    " @lilbigsupermario said:
    Seth who just doesn't do anything else but head stomp me and jump to the other end of the screen then repeat.  And when I attempt to get near, he jumps back and punches me with an extended arm... annoying but effective hehehe! "
    What kind of asshole would do this? XD "
    Mostly every seth player iv encountered?
    ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ShockD

Dhalsim. The guy is f*ckin nuts! You don't even need skill to win with him - you can just punch the air and his long limbs will eventually hit the opponent. On top of that he can cast fire balls. I hate playing against him in multiplayer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

My kryptonite is any one who is pretty competent with Dhalsim.  Though I did recently fight my first online T.Hawk player and he kicked my ass pretty good. 

gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#123  Edited By gosukiller
    TROLL HAWK!! WAIIIGING TYCOON!!
    Avatar image for antoinediamonds
    AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By AntoineDiamonds

dhalsim, blanka, ryu, t.hawk

SuperEvilDOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#125  Edited By SuperEvilDOOM

I really dislike playing Zangief and T. Hawk as I have to change my playstyle to properly go against them. I usually don't face either character often so when I come across one it seems to get me off-guard and I usually lose. =/

Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jaded_Racoon said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    " @lilbigsupermario said:
    What kind of asshole would do this? XD "
    Mostly every seth player iv encountered? "
    LOL!  Well to be fair, it was just that one time I encountered that kind of Seth play.  Usually I get to match up with Seth style similar to dbz1995's hehe!  But for that one time, it was in tournament mode and I waited for so long for the tournament to start then I get my ass kicked with that style lol!  It was frustrating but then again, it is legit, I just didn't know how to handle it lol!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.