Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Shameless plug for my youtube channel / SSF4 AE Commentary

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IItRueII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IItRueII
    Basicly a shameless plug of my channel.

My channel on youtube was created (mainly) to teach bisons some new tricks mixups and explain things. But it also shows the mindset I have in games and the way I play. (I have been told I have helped a few great bisons for my earlier vids of sf4, which makes me feel good as that is what I wanted lol)

I bought SSF4AE a while ago for steam and I am taping all the games I am playing in ranked. 1 goal is to hit number 1 on leaderboards (PP) I have called this set of vids "Road to the top"

I have a pritty high level bison and am starting to do commentary on my vids, people have given me some great feedback saying it's quite insitefull so im just posting here to get more exposure bascily.

This is my channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/TrU3Ta1ent?feature=mhee

If you like what you see, sub and fave. If you have any insite don't be afriad to comment

New video I am trying SSF4 AE - LETS PLAY (CHARACTER NAME HERE) So far has had good receptions so will probley continue this! 
      I also do tutorials for total begginners

As well as more advanced

Also some post match commentary

So yeh that's a taste of my channel! If you like what you see, head on over for more! I try to upload every other day. So stay tuned! <3
    VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VisariLoyalist

I'll listen to a british person play a game I've never tried yes yes i will

Mintyass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Mintyass

LOVED your double KO in that "Let's Play Evil Ryu" video!  "Will it work??? Oohhhhhh!!"

AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By AndrewJD

Nice channel, you have a new subscriber!

management

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By management

I'll watch this

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@IItRueII: Shameless lock of youtube spam! Sorry mate, we can't have people creating accounts just to plug their youtube channels, as that spams up the forums. If you want to plug your videos then I suggest you head over to the SF4 forum and get involved, then maybe post some videos in your blog and I'm sure people will check them out. Good luck!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.