Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Time Force

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 14, 2014

In this pixel-styled retro shooter from the makers of "Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP", an elite team of totally extreme heroes called the Super T.I.M.E. Force must travel through time and use heavy firepower and the ability to manipulate time to overcome their enemies.

Backlog 365: Day 24 - Super Time Force Ultra

phishyphishy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By phishyphishy
    No Caption Provided

For Backlog 365 I plan on playing one game on my backlog everyday this year and write about it. For each game I will decide if I want to put it on my "Shelved" list (games that I plan to come back to and play in depth) or put it on the "Retired" list (games that I will delete or sell and move on with my life).

• January 24
    • PS4
    • Time Played: 57 minutes

I liked this game. The only thing I did not like was the intentionally bad story and writing, especially because I really don't need that much story in a side scrolling shooter. It's a problem when you don't immediately start shooting when you start a game like Super Time Force Ultra. Other than that, I had a lot of fun playing Super Time Force. I like the main gimmick - When you die you can reverse time and start a new character and your previous life will still play as a shadow. And, I like shooting things and making them explode. However, (you knew it was coming) I think I played as much Super Time Force as I needed. Like I suggested, the story isn't really compelling to me, and I feel like I got what I wanted out of it - an hour of distraction.

Judgement: Retired

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bigsocrates  Online

I loved this game. I also think it's a game that gets better as you go along because you get a larger variety of characters which means you have more choices in how you approach each situation, which I found a lot of fun. One of my favorite early Xbox One games.

Of course I also really enjoyed the stupid 80's vibe which it seems did not work for you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.