Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tabletop Simulator

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 05, 2015

A physics-based sandbox game that allows players to set up and play an endless variety of tabletop games. Along with numerous built-in games and DLC game packs (of actual licensed tabletop games), the game allows players to use custom boards, cards, miniatures, dice, and other objects from the Steam Workshop. Or they could make a mess and flip the whole table.

Bombardiers with TTS?

George_McBain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Saw this on the UPF show from 8/15/2014 and decided to get it on a whim. I have most of the basic stuff down and I am now able to do stuff I want. I am now looking for "nice", "sane" players ... I am up for most anything game-wise. I would like to import some card games, like Doomtown, the original WoW TCG, ect.

I am a big Magic: The Gathering fan/player and I found a way to import decks, so I am looking for other people that know how to play that game well to join up with. Send me a message here or on Steam ... my username is georgemcbain.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm in. I need to buy this anyway for a thing so playing some Magic to get used to the interface sounds great.

PKB_Noitwont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would love to join in, but I'm afraid I would just flip the fucking table over and over again.

Jorbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jorbit

@noitwont said:

I would love to join in, but I'm afraid I would just flip the fucking table over and over again.

The host of the game can disable table flipping. It's not as big of a deal as it seemed in UPF. Also it's in a separate window, not something you can accidentally hit.

Grnd_Lb_Knt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm interested.

Steam ID: Wormious

George_McBain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By George_McBain

This evening, I am going to finish putting together all the Intro Decks from M15 (see the decks here) tonight and plan to try hosting some playing time. I spawn the decks, you don't need to download anything. As long as something doesn't come up, I will be on Steam tonight to try it out after 9PM EST (6PM PST).

Oh, and the game is currently a Weeklong deal on Steam now until 9/1/14 for about $10

EvilGreenDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

count me in, Steam ID = GreenDevil

EvilGreenDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have the game and a few extra copies if anyone is interested. I would love to play some Tabletop Simulator with fellow Bombers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.