Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Why am I not finding any new scout weapons?

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cubidog1

I am new to TF2 just so you know. I have found weapons for every other class but the Scout even though its my most played class. Why? This might be an obvious question, but again I'm kind of new.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

It's just random.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By valrog

Simply because playtime of a class doesn't affect what item you will find. You are guaranteed to get three scout's weapons through the Achievements, but other than that... Try trading items you have now, or crafting them.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ajamafalous

Drops are completely random, unfortunately. If you really wanted to you could turn the drops you're uninterested in into scrap and then craft some Scout weapons, but in my experience you'll unluckily find whatever you crafted through a random drop right after you craft it. It's probably better just to hang on to all your non-duplicate drops, unless you have zero interest in playing whatever class it's for.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.