Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Dwarves

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 01, 2016

An isometric tactical-RPG developed by King Art Games.

Anyone else pick this up?

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got it for the Xbox One, as my PC couldn't handle it. I REALLY enjoy the look, the writing is great, and the lore it has started already has me hooked. All of that said: it's kind of a technical mess and what in the WORLD is going on with the overworld map? Holy shit. I don't know if it's just a console thing, but it's unwieldy as all hell, and even spazzes out like if you hit certain markers incorrectly. It's nuts. I'm curious what others think or if they've encountered some of the same issues.

Johnny_Sailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sethmode: I think the game is based on the plot line of the first novel with the same name, but if you're really into the game then check out the book series it's based on by the author Markus Heitz.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@johnny_sailor: oh wow, I honestly had no idea this was based on anything. I really didn't know a lot about it going in, just liked the look and am always a fan of Dwarves. I am always looking for something knew to read or listen to, so thanks for letting me know!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.