Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

Best Oblivion content-adding mods?

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BaneFireLord

Kind of an oddly specific topic, I suppose, but anyway... 
    After six years of integrated GPUs and shitty laptops, I'm finally (finally!) getting a fairly capable gaming desktop, one that I shall at last be able to run Oblivion (my favorite game ever) on with all the texture pack mods and graphical enhancements.  
    My question, Giant Bomb community, is this: what are the best content mods out there? That is, the best mods that add new quests, landmasses, etc., as opposed to mere bugfixes, graphical changes and UI overhauls (which are the only things ever listed when I Google "Best Oblivion Mods.") 
    (Oh, and please note that I am already familiar with the Nehrim total conversion and intend to install it ASAP) 

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By kindgineer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.