Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

What mods do i want?

m4r71n2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've just been watching the elder scrolls live stream videos and realised i want to play oblivion again, i played originally on xbox 360 and may as well play on pc now but since its such an old game i know there is a lot of graphical mods available

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

I think there was a decent shader overhaul mod that made the shadows look a lot more natural, especially the character self-shadowing. I know that mods that changed the level scaling were also really popular, though I personally never tried any of them.

I recommend you go to http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/ or http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/top/ and look through the mods available there.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Seppli

If you want to be a creep like me, get some nude models and that stripper companion. Killing and looting is quite disturbing, when the screen after is plastered with nude ragdoll vaginas. Having the stripper dance on a mountain of corpses after? Priceless. Conan would have approved.

Not recommended before *being done with the game*. Albeit I guess the nude models do add a kind of realism to it (which might not be a good thing). Where the mind wanders when faced with a fresh and warm heap of good looking corpses? Don't go there...

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

OOO is the goto recommendation for people who want to replay Oblivion. Overhauls the leveled lists and makes the game harder. I used to have dozens of mods that I considered required, but I honestly can't remember any of them.

emprpngn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I remember liking Darnified UI and Archery Rebalanced.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.