Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Evil Within

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 14, 2014

While investigating a mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos descends into a gruesome, nightmarish world. This third-person survival horror game marks the debut of Tango Gameworks, a studio headed by Resident Evil progenitor Shinji Mikami.

how to stealth kill on ps4

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I put the game down for awhile and now forgot how to stealth kill on the ps4? im at the section with a bunch of 2 headed guys and cant remember how to use the knife for a stealth kill! argh lol..

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

You crouch down with R2 (I think?) and sneak up on them from behind and press the square prompt whence shown, or can alternatively shoot a flash bolt so you can then stealth kill them from the front. Though I don't believe you can actually stealth kill the AlterEgos.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By glots

Pretty sure there's a button prompt for that when you sneak behind an enemy. I'm thinking R2/X from the top of my head.

...not sure how you stab a guy in the head, when there's two heads, though? Does Sebastian just stab really fast? Also, I'm still confused why they even added those stealth mechanics into the game, when it relies on you shooting your enemies to bits in so many cases.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

AlterEgos, the two headed dudes you're fighting, can't be stealth killed. The only way to easily take them out is to take out it's main head.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ah I was starting to wonder. thx for the info guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.