Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last Guardian

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 06, 2016

The Last Guardian is the long-delayed third game from Sony's Team Ico. Originally revealed in trailer form at E3 2009, the game was met with substantial delays but was reintroduced at E3 2015.

The Last Guardian Official TGS 2010 Trailer

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By metalsnakezero
    sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By sagesebas
    @metalsnakezero: excuse my language that looks fucking rad
    Avatar image for corpulateguitar@
    corpulateguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By corpulateguitar

just beautiful, really excited for this game thanks for the find metalsnakezero

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By matthew
    @metalsnakezero: Already got you here bro
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Diamond

Oh Jesus, when the thing dies I'm going to have to fucking kill myself in reality.

Stunning.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By jimbo_n

Yea when that thing dies... ugh 
    Anyways, Holiday 2011 is sooo far away still >,<
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By Icemael

Enough with the trailers. When are we gonna get information about the actual game? We've know what the graphics look like for what, a year? And I seriously couldn't give less of a fuck about the "emotional bond" bullshit. Films and books have a hard time making me care about animals, and these dudes, who couldn't even make me give a single fuck about a human being, think they can succeed with a video game? Don't make me laugh.

So tell me about the game. Tell me about the mechanics; tell me about the levels; tell me about the challenges. They've worked on the game for years, so they must have plenty to say about those things.

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By fjordson

Love it. Love everything about it. Catchy music, gorgeous visuals, the animal/thing, awesome looking feathers: I want this now. Team ICO is so damn good  at making their games look good in motion.

@Diamond said:

" Oh Jesus, when the thing dies I'm going to have to fucking kill myself in reality.  Stunning. "

Lmao, exactly my thoughts. I'm already taking a liking to the thing. I just know they're going to have something heartbreaking happen to it.
    RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By RobotHamster

This game will be incredible, I can't hype it up enough for myself!  Ueda and team Ico are amazing and I can't wait for this to come out!

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By Catolf
    @Icemael said:

" Enough with the trailers. When are we gonna get information about the actual game? We've know what the graphics look like for what, a year? And I seriously couldn't give less of a fuck about the "emotional bond" bullshit. Films and books have a hard time making me care about animals, and these dudes, who couldn't even make me give a single fuck about a human being, think they can succeed with a video game? Don't make me laugh.

So tell me about the game. Tell me about the mechanics; tell me about the levels; tell me about the challenges. They've worked on the game for years, so they must have plenty to say about those things. "

Wow.. calm the hell down. This is the first thing we've seen about the game in how long? Take a chill pill, i'm sure they'll talk about the game more and show gameplay as it get's closer and closer to release.

Also.. Really? Not to be rude but you sound like somethings wrong with you.. seriously.

@Fjordson said:
    " Love it. Love everything about it. Catchy music, gorgeous visuals, the animal/thing, awesome looking feathers: I want this now. Team ICO is so damn good  at making their games look good in motion.

@Diamond said:

" Oh Jesus, when the thing dies I'm going to have to fucking kill myself in reality.  Stunning. "

Lmao, exactly my thoughts. I'm already taking a liking to the thing. I just know they're going to have something heartbreaking happen to it. "

Don't make me think about that.. ugh, I'll have to gear myself up for a sob fest..XD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.