Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Delete

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Sep 20, 2013

A remastered HD upgrade of the acclaimed Nintendo GameCube classic sporting sharper visuals, gameplay tweaks and various new features tailored to the Wii U hardware.

What time does the WiiU shop update?

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I'm a crazy person who's excited for a ten year old game and I would like to download it as soon as possible and play the ever-shitting fuck out of it. What time, DOWN TO THE HOUR, does the shop update? I can't seem to find anything on this, either on the offocial sites or any other forums.

I'm EST, for reference.

guttorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Other forums out there seem to suggest midnight EST, but I guess we will find out soon.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I was able to buy the wonderful 101 at midnight est so I expect wind waker to be the same

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Nubster

You guys are better forum sleuths than me, and I appreciate the help! I got it at midnight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.