Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Saboteur

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

The Saboteur is a action-packed, free-roaming sandbox game that takes place in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Drive the Nazis out of Paris through whatever means necessary as Irish mechanic-turned-race-car-driver-turned-soldier-of-fortune Sean Devlin.

Does Origin download patches for this game?

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, generally I think Origin is fine. Though it has one pretty big problem, I don't know how to tell when games are patched or not... This could be something I'm missing, if so, please let me know..

I really want to play The Saboteur, but it seems like a buggy mess.

The game could really use another (or maybe any at all?) run of anti-aliasing, so I did so via the nVidia control panel, but the game was crashing every hour or so...

After two crashes I turned off AA via nVidia control panel and reverted all the settings back to normal.

Even running at vanilla settings the game still crashes every hour or so...

I googled for PC patches and am finding 1.3 beta (?) PC patches reported, but not really anything else that isn't ATI compatibility stuff...

Anyone have experience with Saboteur on Origin? Do you know how to check what version of a game you are running via Origin? etc help me plz thx duders

SaboteurMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

it apparently has problems with multiple cores

try setting affinity for only 2 cores

the only time ive had problems is when someone hands you a note

this triggers a game save so if you goto a menu and trigger another save it tends to get lost

listen to the audio reading the note (the entire message)

THEN goto the map or whatever to see where your contact is

The note also changes the map, sometimes a great deal,

the note sends you to another mission or starts another mission

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.