Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Swapper

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released May 30, 2013

A 2D indie puzzle platformer developed by Facepalm Games. It explores the concept of identity; the fuzzy line between mind and body. The player controls an astronaut with a mysterious device called The Swapper which allows them to make clones and swap between them.

Any word on when this is coming to PS4?

yesac2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The original news was that the Swapper was coming to PS4/3 in May and then pushed to June. Has there been any word on when it is actually coming out?

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had totally forgotten about that... I don't think there has been any further news since the "announcement". I was pretty excited about being able to play it on my PS3, but I just got for $2.99 on GOG, so I guess I don't really care anymore.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't find anything with a quick search besides the May date. Last I saw of it was the logo along bunch of other indie games at Sony's E3 presentation.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Man, that doesn't seem like a game that would be fun to control with an analog stick.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Man, that doesn't seem like a game that would be fun to control with an analog stick.

fwiw I thought it played great with an analog stick. They got the feel just right, which is a tough thing to do in a game like that

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Hunter5024

@slag said:

@hunter5024 said:

fwiw I thought it played great with an analog stick. They got the feel just right, which is a tough thing to do in a game like that

Well it's a great game, so if they can make it feel alright with an analog stick than that's awesome, because then more people can play it.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Meltac

Well timed question after all.

http://www.destructoid.com/the-swapper-explores-playstation-devices-in-early-august-276775.phtml

Hm, can't seem to make a link right now. The feature seems broken.

johnnymcginley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Swapper is free this month on PS+ if anyone didn't know.

I just sunk an hour into it, it's very compelling. Well worth your money, never mind it being free!

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Yea it seems a bit filthy they had it for sale for $8 last week and this month it's free but I'm not mad I spent the money, it's a real interesting game and I've enjoyed some of the head scratchers. I'm near the end though and I do admit that the number of orbs I need to collect to get through to the end is a little mind-numbing. Not sure I'll actually finish it unless I break out a guide to speed up the process.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Old thread but I got it downloaded now. Any reason to play on Vita when it comes to controls?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.