Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Did I get the save import bug in Episode 2?

smcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By smcn

Episode 1 and early episode 2 spoilers follow!

So, I went into episode 2 right after finished episode 1. The "Previously on" correctly showed all the choices I remember making.

However, Kenny seems to think I didn't help him when Larry wanted to get rid of Duck. Specifically, when they come to the dairy farm Kenny says "you didn't seem to care about Duck when Larry wanted to throw him out on the street". What really happened in episode 1 was, I said "let's reason with him (Larry)", and then when he didn't back down I stood up to him and told him he'd have to go through me first.

Did my save not import correctly, or is Kenny just mad I didn't side with him immediately in that situation?

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Terramagi

Your save is fine. Kenny is a man of black and white.

Fuck him.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

Kenny is never, ever happy.

smcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By smcn

@Terramagi: Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, it would be nice to have a (kind of) doctor around, but Duck is super annoying. I hope they decide to take off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.