Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Question/Theory *Spoilers*

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barrock

In the scene when you bury the boy in the back yard and you're all alone. The camera pans up and you see a figure in a suit who takes off running.

Anyone else think it could possibly be the senator or someone involved with the senator? Maybe Lee's going a little nuts and seeing ghosts?

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

I suppose that's possible, but it seems a little far fetched that anyone would be so consumed with someone they hate that they would track them down rather than seek safety. But if it does turn out that way, or that the guy in e other end of the radio is connected to that somehow, I will punch my tv

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Barrock

I just thought it was incredibly odd that he looked to be wearing a suit and then we never saw him again.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By NoobSauceG7

While that would be interesting, I don't think that they would bring something like hallucinations this late to the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You know, I've thought for a while about whether they were going to close that loop off later in the series or not. They really hammered out with an obnoxious specificity in that first episode the details of Lee's pre-apocalypse murder victim. It seemed like there was seeding for some future connection. Secretly, I hope they just stay away from that at this point. The narrative is pretty far-gone from, well, everyone's past life and it seems silly now to incorporate that into the kidnapping subplot. There would be too many logical issues.

Does anyone feel the videotape from the end of Episode 2 is still a loose end that needs addressed, or am I just dense?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Barrock

@HistoryInRust said:

You know, I've thought for a while about whether they were going to close that loop off later in the series or not. They really hammered out with an obnoxious specificity in that first episode the details of Lee's pre-apocalypse murder victim. It seemed like there was seeding for some future connection. Secretly, I hope they just stay away from that at this point. The narrative is pretty far-gone from, well, everyone's past life and it seems silly now to incorporate that into the kidnapping subplot. There would be too many logical issues.

Does anyone feel the videotape from the end of Episode 2 is still a loose end that needs addressed, or am I just dense?

I think the video tape was probably just saying "Hey, next episode? BANDITS.".

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Dagbiker

@Barrock said:

@HistoryInRust said:

Thats what I got too, was a lead into next episode.

I do think it could be hulicenations, although I don't see why they would introduce that before he got bit. Also Clem is clearly missing, and some one is talking to Lee, on the radio, Kenny heard it too. If it just turns out to be a bunch of coincidences that would piss on everything they have built up to.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Barrock

@Dagbiker said:

@Barrock said:

@HistoryInRust said:

I do think it could be hulicenations, although I don't see why they would introduce that before he got bit. Also Clem is clearly missing, and some one is talking to Lee, on the radio, Kenny heard it too. If it just turns out to be a bunch of coincidences that would piss on everything they have built up to.

Yeah the guy on the radio has definitely been heard by everyone, and they have Clem.

Maybe the person who has her is from Lee's past and that's who it was?

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@Dagbiker said:

@Barrock said:

@HistoryInRust said:

I don't know what made me misread that then. Just not on the ball with that, I s'pose.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By awesomeusername

@Barrock said:

@HistoryInRust said:

Crazy lady in Episode 2 that taped them was Clem's mom. If you guys don't know. I think. People are saying it's not.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Mrsignerman44

I have a few theories that involving the man behind the fence. It may be based solely on appearance and it may be a little sketchy but it's a better lead than anything else I have right now.

First of all, let's take a look at his appearance. If you get a good look at him you'll see that he's wearing a suit and has a short wavy haircut. If you pay attention to some of the posters in the school you'll see that the leader of Crawford, who is referred to as C. Oberson looks strikingly similar since he has the same haircut and suit. What would the leader of Crawford be so far away from his city? Well, while there's no indication as to when Crawford went to shit, i'm fairly confident that it happened before Lee and company even arrived in Savannah.

Now, let's see why he'd be near the mansion anyway. Sure, it'd be a nice place to hold up in but take a look at the painting in the living room of the mansion The father of the house has the same exact haircut. I'm sure that Oberson is also the man on the radio, I don't know what his motive is but I think I know how he stole Clementine. He probably knows a thing or two about Lee's relationship with her and is probably using it as a ploy to get to him. He probably obtained the radio from Vernon after he left the mansion, who was originally the man on the radio in episode 3. Using Vernon, he lured Clementine and probably threatened Vernon to take him to his sewer hideout to take his supplies.

So that's it, I think that Oberson is going to be the villian of episode 5. He has Clementine and all of the sewer group's supplies with him. Episode 5 can't come soon enough.

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Terramagi

@awesomeusername said:

@Barrock said:

@HistoryInRust said:

Crazy lady in Episode 2 that taped them was Clem's mom. If you guys don't know. I think. People are saying it's not.

You hear Diana's voice in Episode 1.

See her too.

Crazy lady was crazy, even by her own account.

Unless Clem's mother has whatever the hell Michael Jackson had, somehow ended up walking cross-country, and assumed a new name...

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By awesomeusername

@Terramagi: I assumed that's her mum because she called Clem baby and said she'll get her back and shit. Also, Lee and Carly were like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU".

I like to think it was her mum so leave me be!

coffeethrall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By coffeethrall

@Terramagi said:

Unless Clem's mother has whatever the hell Michael Jackson had, somehow ended up walking cross-country, and assumed a new name...

This. I recall seeing a photo of Clem's mother in Episode 1, and she wasn't white like the crazy camcorder-wielding lady wearing the Save-Lot uniform (Jolene?). Even if her mom had shapeshifting powers to change skin color on a whim, the woman with the camcorder was a Save-Lot employee 95 miles away from Clementine's house (Atlanta outskirts-Macon is about a 2 hour drive--that's one HELL of a daily commute, even for a schizophrenic mutant!) :-)

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheHumanDove

It's not clem's mom. It's a woman that lost her child to the baby eaters of the funny farm.

But on topic, I'm thinking it's just some random guy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.