Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

I need help with Hearts of Stone/a massive 1.10 bug

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Hey guys,

So I hopped back into my NG+ save after upgrading to 1.10 and buying Hearts of Stone... and all my crafted items are gone. Somehow I still have my silver sword and armour, but almost everything else from crossbows to items has gone. It's all over Gamefaqs and Reddit - just seems like something that only affects players in NG+.

My question to you guys who have started HoS is; should I try and enter into HoS through my save anyway despite me not having the right equipment to survive effectively (the DLC quest comes up as recommending I be level 62, but I'm just 34 - another glitch?) OR should I just do HoS separately from the main menu with an all-new Geralt, for the sake of the new story?

It feels weird not playing as 'my' Geralt, but then again if all my stuff is gone that I've worked to obtain, maybe that's kinda the same thing - plus I can re-spec some things!

What did you guys do, and do you know of ANY fixes on PS4 for the equipment bug please?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

If you are just 34 you can just roll back to a non NG+ save and you will be perfectly leveled for the expansion.

The expansion is recommended at 62 because you are in NG+, it's the NG+ version of it.

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tennmuerti: You absolute GOD sir, thank you so much!! I appear to have everything back - cheers!! Thank fook I had a manual save for the end of the campaign haha!

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so here's another one now I'm on my way with the DLC. The game does that 'blur outwards/load' thing literally every 12 seconds. Doesn't matter if you're in a cutscene or playing, right now I'm sitting talking a character and waiting on a dialogue prompt, but every 12 seconds it loads for about half a second with the audio continuing underneath.

Other people having this issue at all? And is it related to being in the sewer area? Any help would be awesome please! :D

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so here's another one now I'm on my way with the DLC. The game does that 'blur outwards/load' thing literally every 12 seconds. Doesn't matter if you're in a cutscene or playing, right now I'm sitting talking a character and waiting on a dialogue prompt, but every 12 seconds it loads for about half a second with the audio continuing underneath.

Other people having this issue at all? And is it related to being in the sewer area? Any help would be awesome please! :D

Yes, I had that exact problem in the sewers in that first conversation with Shani. At the time I thought it was because I left some background apps running, since it stopped when I closed them, but maybe it is just that scene. Haven't seen that happen anywhere else.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.