Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

A rhythm combat game based off the the entire Final Fantasy franchise.

Trophy Question

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dixavd

Does anyone know how to get the "(Is there a limit on points?)" trophy (second down on page 5).

I thought it meant getting the highest score, so I did a level without abilities, items or equipment and then got an All Critical Perfect Chain on a level giving me an SSS rank and 9999999 points but I didn't get the trophy. I have done it on two songs so far and haven't got it. Does it require me to do that on a full Series or on the Ultimate difficulty? Or do I have to get 9999999 on a specifica number of songs (or all songs)?

Does anyone know because I can't find out how anywhere when trying to search for answers?

Rhonlore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rhonlore

Its possible they could be referring to the Rhythmia points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.