Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tibia

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 01, 1997

Tibia is an MMORPG created in 1997 by developer CipSoft GmbH.

WORST GAME OF ALL TIME! BY FAR!!! Words dont desribe how bad!!!!!

• 55 results
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

After playing this game i wanted to kill all my teachers and jump of a cliff, dont ask why, this game is that bad.
    Now, iv played alot of crappy games in my time like E.T, South Park the game, various browser games, etc.
    This is game is sooooooooooooooooo bad, like beyond words.

This game, makes the 2nd worst game in the world look like the best game in the world. Calling Tibia a game, is like an insult to gaming, the world, the holy father (replace with "humanity" if your not religious) and creating a game like this, is like slapping god in the face.

Do you want me to go into a little more detail? Okay fine. The game is 2D, making crappy 1D games look like Crysis on high. The Combat? LMFAO!! Worst Combat, Ever, By FAR!!! You attack monsters, and coloured colours come up with the damage it inflicts. A blue coloured 2 damage and the rat runs away. Even in the really advanced monsters still look like shit (literally). After playing this game, i remember bashing my head against the wall yelling NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! So the combat makes Hello Kitty Island Adventure look like a rich, incredibly bloody fun game (which i would much rather play then tibia, i would rather be tortured slowly then play tibia). Excluding the horrible combat system beyond words, the game also has major other flaws. The fishing will make you slap yourself of boredome, you double click your rod then the water and repeat. You do that again and again and again which makes cleaning your room or doing a two thousand word essay look fun. 98% of the people dont speak english so if you speak english, not only will this be the worst experiance ever, you wont understand the words while experiancing it.

I could go on and on, on how playing this game is worse than slow torture, the most boring and crappy game beyond words. Like i seriously cant put into words on how horrible this game is. Its by far the worst thing ever, worse than mass murder, worse than killing small animals, worse than anything! This is game is just so bad! Like it just soooooooo bad! Soo, incredibly, omfg, horrible, unwordly, undesribably phenominally horrible!

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DualReaver

Superman 64.
    /thread

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Sounds horrible, but I played Superman 64 for about an hour last week. :'(

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JJGIANT

pretty bad then

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkLegend

Aquaman, so bad it is funny.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OGCartman

Lol. I get what u guys mean, Superman 64 was HARSH! Never tried Aquaman though

blackwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackwolf

HongKong 97 is worse that game sucks

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkLegend

Aquaman is almost the same thing as superman but is underwater and sucked more.

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Ma7moud

Big RIgs is worse.

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarkLegend
    blackwolf said:
    "HongKong 97 is worse that game sucks
    "
    That game was actually fun at first. lol
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OGCartman

Lol, sounds harsh. Add to my NOT TO PLAY LIST = Aquaman and HongKong 97
    I would of honestly loved to play Superman on N64 after Tibia.
    Btw i just made the thread to attach to the Tibia page, so ppl that look at it would see about it, cuz cant give a review.
    Didnt know it was gonna hit the real threads? =S W.e

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Manks

Yaris is the worst by far.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OGCartman
    Manks said:
    "Yaris is the worst by far.
    "
    The Xbox 360 game? Yah, that was HORRIBLE!! Not to bad compared to some other games iv played though
    mybigpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By mybigpose

i just watched a video of tibia on youtube.

and the amount of people saying how awesome it is amazes me.
    it looks like runescape HD only more colourful.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OGCartman
    mybigpose said:
    "i just watched a video of tibia on youtube.
    and the amount of people saying how awesome it is amazes me.
    it looks like runescape HD only more colourful.

"
    Lol NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!
    I would ask you to play it and see how its 2D/1D mixed with its Colours showing combat (no attack swings) is but i would never wish that upon someone. Its worse than wishing death upon someone
    MerlijnVH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MerlijnVH

To be fair, I've never actually played Tibia. Cut the game some slack though, as crappy as it might be, it exists since 1997. Apparently its one of the earliest MMORPG games as well, so its understandable if its not up to today's standards, right?

Avatar image for bryanguitardude
    BryanGuitarDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BryanGuitarDude

One word: Daikatana.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OGCartman
    MerlijnVH said:
    "To be fair, I've never actually played Tibia. Cut the game some slack though, as crappy as it might be, it exists since 1997. Apparently its one of the earliest MMORPG games as well, so its understandable if its not up to today's standards, right?
    "
    Lol, not realy, i would of hated it the same in 1997. Its one of those games, which are so crappy, they transend time, they personify the bottom of the bottom of the barrel. I wasn't comparing it to today's game, i play alot of flash games and really old games. Im sure they had knifes back then, i would rather cut of every one of my toes and play "what hurts the most" then tibia lol. And btw, i envy you for not playing that game. XD

Daikatana was pretty bad but its not in the ranks of Superman 64 =P
    Avatar image for bryanguitardude
    BryanGuitarDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BryanGuitarDude
    Cartman said:
    "MerlijnVH said:
    "To be fair, I've never actually played Tibia. Cut the game some slack though, as crappy as it might be, it exists since 1997. Apparently its one of the earliest MMORPG games as well, so its understandable if its not up to today's standards, right?
    "
    Lol, not realy, i would of hated it the same in 1997. Its one of those games, which are so crappy, they transend time, they personify the bottom of the bottom of the barrel. I wasn't comparing it to today's game, i play alot of flash games and really old games. Im sure they had knifes back then, i would rather cut of every one of my toes and play "what hurts the most" then tibia lol. And btw, i envy you for not playing that game. XD

"
    Probably true but its a superman game so we all know no matter what it they try a superman game is still gonna suck =)
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OGCartman
    BryanGuitarDude said:
    "Cartman said:
    "MerlijnVH said:
    "

"
    Probably true but its a superman game so we all know no matter what it they try a superman game is still gonna suck =)"
    Lol yah, superman games arent high quality =P. I spent 50 bucks on one of them when i got my xbox 360, it was HORRIBLE, even in this generation. Well, atleast i got 5 bucks out of my 50 bucks back for trading it in at EB Games.
    sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By sculsoldi3r

Wow, this thread is so fucking stupid. Tibia was one of the first MMO's ever made and if it wasnt for tibia half your precious mmo's would never have been made. WTF DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GAME MADE IN 1997!!!

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Giantkitty

... Sounds like you got a bone to pick with this game

Go to somethingawful.com for really bad games - some of them are people's homemade games and it reviews stuff like the Nintendo Superman game

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OGCartman
    Giantkitty said:
    "... Sounds like you got a bone to pick with this game

Go to somethingawful.com for really bad games - some of them are people's homemade games and it reviews stuff like the Nintendo Superman game
    "
    Lol yes i do, i would explain what i want to do to the creators of the game but thats not allowed on these forums =S
    Nice picture lol
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OGCartman
    sculsoldi3r said:
    "Wow, this thread is so fucking stupid. Tibia was one of the first MMO's ever made and if it wasnt for tibia half your precious mmo's would never have been made. WTF DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GAME MADE IN 1997!!!"
    No, tibia is so fucking stuped. Everything i said was in my opinion and was my opinion. Your responce was pretty fucking stuped. Tibia was not one of the first MMOs ever made, Mazewar, Oubliette, Legends of Future Past, Neverwinter Nights, GemStone III, Dragon's Gate,The Shadow of Yserbius, The Realm Online and other games. Id rather play the game in the year 2500 BC called cut your fingers off then Tibia. Ultima Online was also released in 1997 and that was PHENOMINENAL! Thats a pioneer in gaming. What do i expect from a game from 1997? Look at my original post and add a ``not to`` at the begginning. I play alot of games from before 1997, Pong beats the living shit outa tibia so hard, SOOOO hard and it was made in 1972.
    sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    Cartman said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "Wow, this thread is so fucking stupid. Tibia was one of the first MMO's ever made and if it wasnt for tibia half your precious mmo's would never have been made. WTF DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GAME MADE IN 1997!!!"
    No, tibia is so fucking stuped. Everything i said was in my opinion and was my opinion. Your responce was pretty fucking stuped. Tibia was not one of the first MMOs ever made, Mazewar, Oubliette, Legends of Future Past, Neverwinter Nights, GemStone III, Dragon's Gate,The Shadow of Yserbius, The Realm Online and other games. Id rather play the game in the year 2500 BC called cut your fingers off then Tibia. Ultima Online was also released in 1997 and that was PHENOMINENAL! Thats a pioneer in gaming. What do i expect from a game from 1997? Look at my original post and add a ``not to`` at the begginning. I play alot of games from before 1997, Pong beats the living shit outa tibia so hard, SOOOO hard and it was made in 1972.
    "
    Sorry i meant to say what in the fucking blue of blue fucking shitiest of jabroni hermaphrodite of HELLS do you expect FROM A GAME MADE IN 1997 BY A GROUP OF COLLEGE STUDENTS IN GERMANY WHO FOUNDED A GAME WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS WORLDWIDE. It is also run by a mere 50 or less people so cut it some slack.
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Absurd
    sculsoldi3r said:
    "Cartman said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    Sorry i meant to say what in the fucking blue of blue fucking shitiest of jabroni hermaphrodite of HELLS do you expect FROM A GAME MADE IN 1997 BY A GROUP OF COLLEGE STUDENTS IN GERMANY WHO FOUNDED A GAME WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS WORLDWIDE. It is also run by a mere 50 or less people so cut it some slack."
    For real, and the worst game is Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing /thread
    BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By BigBoss1911

Worst game Iv ever played is probably Superman 64.

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By John

It's not the worst game of all or anything, but then again, I couldn't play the game for more than 10 minutes.... it was just too slow paced and lame.

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By THE_END

Worst game ever is E.T. for the Atari 2600.

I remember that fateful day just like it was yesterday!  The day I received this game was on my 6th birthday.  I popped it in my Atari 2600 and the nightmare began...... I played the game and immediatly started have thoughts of committing suicide.....yes the game is that bad...... so I power down the Atari 2600 immediately and didn't play the game for the rest of the day.  That night (B-day) I went to sleep and started dreaming about the devil.  When I woke up in the morning I felt fine (no thoughts about the devil or suicide) later in the day I started playing E.T. again and immediately started having thoughts about certain objects in my house that I could use to kill myself.  I snapped out of suicidial thoughts by turning the game off.  I pulled the cartridge out of the 2600 and threw it on the concrete floor in the basement.  I took a baseball bat and repeatedly smashed it until it was in small pieces rendering it completely unplayable.  I swept up the pieces and placed them into the trash.  On this day I saved atleast one human life (myself)  and probably many more lives because if I had loaned this game to anyone or tried selling it then I'm 100% confident that the receiver of this game would have committed suicide.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    Cartman said:
    "After playing this game i wanted to kill all my teachers and jump of a cliff, dont ask why, this game is that bad.
    Now, iv played alot of crappy games in my time like E.T, South Park the game, various browser games, etc.

This game, makes the 2nd worst game in the world look like the best game in the world. Calling Tibia a game, is like an insult to gaming, the world, the holy father (replace with "humanity" if your not religious) and creating a game like this, is like slapping god in the face.

Do you want me to go into a little more detail? Okay fine. The game is 2D, making crappy 1D games look like Crysis on high. The Combat? LMFAO!! Worst Combat, Ever, By FAR!!! You attack monsters, and coloured colours come up with the damage it inflicts. A blue coloured 2 damage and the rat runs away. Even in the really advanced monsters still look like shit (literally). After playing this game, i remember bashing my head against the wall yelling NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! So the combat makes Hello Kitty Island Adventure look like a rich, incredibly bloody fun game (which i would much rather play then tibia, i would rather be tortured slowly then play tibia). Excluding the horrible combat system beyond words, the game also has major other flaws. The fishing will make you slap yourself of boredome, you double click your rod then the water and repeat. You do that again and again and again which makes cleaning your room or doing a two thousand word essay look fun. 98% of the people dont speak english so if you speak english, not only will this be the worst experiance ever, you wont understand the words while experiancing it.

I could go on and on, on how playing this game is worse than slow torture, the most boring and crappy game beyond words. Like i seriously cant put into words on how horrible this game is. Its by far the worst thing ever, worse than mass murder, worse than killing small animals, worse than anything! This is game is just so bad! Like it just soooooooo bad! Soo, incredibly, omfg, horrible, unwordly, undesribably phenominally horrible!
    "
    Pretty funny how your the top editor of tibia eh? and poster...
    MikPick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MikPick

I believe I played it once, it was pretty bad.

menki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By menki

If we're playing the OMG MY MMO CAME FIRST game then Richard Bartle's MUD wins with work beginning in 1978. Also Tibia is a bit crap, but hardly the worst game ever.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TwoOneFive

man i remember trying play e.t. at a friends house when i was little. i was sooooooo confused. why am I IN THIS FRIGGIN DITCH!?!?!!?!?!!?!

Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gunraidan

All my friends did at graphics class was playing that game.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sculsoldi3r

can a mod close this thread since your talking about super64 and et now.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OGCartman
    sculsoldi3r said:
    "can a mod close this thread since your talking about super64 and et now.
    "
    No, were talking about the worst game of all time. I really ranted on Tibia at the begging because i hate it beyond words and it is by far the worst game of all time in my opinion. Its cool to hear what other people think the worst game is.
    Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gunraidan
    sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    What's wrong with going OT?
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OGCartman
    Gunraidan said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    "
    Lol exactly, and neways, its opinionons on the worst game, thats gaming discussion also.
    sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sculsoldi3r
    Gunraidan said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    "
    Yea thats why theres a forum with big bold letters called OFF TOPIC
    Whilom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Whilom
    Cartman said:
    "After playing this game i wanted to kill all my teachers and jump of a cliff, dont ask why, this game is that bad.

"
    Im just spitting here but i think you should of got a picture or some thing. Btw i looked it up and it agree.
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ZeroCast

"You're Winner !"

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OGCartman
    ZeroCast said:
    ""You're Winner !""

Hehe, who are u talking about =P

sculsoldi3r said:
    "Gunraidan said:
    "sculsoldi3r said:
    "
    "
    Yea thats why theres a forum with big bold letters called OFF TOPIC
    "
    Dude, this thread is about Tibia so its under the Tibia catagory.

Whilom
    said:
    "Cartman said:

"
    Im just spitting here but i think you should of got a picture or some thing. Btw i looked it up and it agree.
    "
    Thanks man, always good to hear someone agree with your rant =P

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ZeroCast
    Cartman said:
    "ZeroCast said:
    ""You're Winner !""

Hehe, who are u talking about =P

I was just referring to Big Rigs as the worst game ever made.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Scooper

The game isn't bad at all to be honest, it's incredibly simple and runs on pretty much any PC going, that's probably also it's biggest downfall because the majority of people that play it are from Brazil, Poland and countries like that.

It's very casualy and alot of people are going for that, especialy people that are abit older and don't want to be talking on vent about the exact position they need to be while fighting a 40-man boss in a game such as WoW.

I got 70 in WoW but ultimately got abit bored with it because all I could do was go hunt bosses, I still play a little Tibia now and again because it's the sort of game you can play with a cup of tea, and that's vital.

Ps. Here's me in a secret underwater cave -

Yes the graphic are crap but whatever.
    Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Giantkitty

[ sculsoldi3r]
    > Pretty funny how your the top editor of tibia eh? and poster...

Making the best of a bad situation I suppose. At least there's little competition and you won't get rejected because someone submitted before you. Too bad there isn't a "game that the submitter thinks sucks, but only did this to get a thousand points" concept                                                         

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OGCartman
    Scooper said:
    "The game isn't bad at all to be honest, it's incredibly simple and runs on pretty much any PC going, that's probably also it's biggest downfall because the majority of people that play it are from Brazil, Poland and countries like that.

It's very casualy and alot of people are going for that, especialy people that are abit older and don't want to be talking on vent about the exact position they need to be while fighting a 40-man boss in a game such as WoW.

I got 70 in WoW but ultimately got abit bored with it because all I could do was go hunt bosses, I still play a little Tibia now and again because it's the sort of game you can play with a cup of tea, and that's vital.

Ps. Here's me in a secret underwater cave -
    "
    Well thats ur opinion and i respect that but in my opinion, this game is just, urm, i cant desribe how bad.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Scooper

Fair enough.

Plasticworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By Plasticworld

Action 52. Play it. Then we'll see which the worst game ever was.

Colonel_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Colonel_Fury

I enjoyed the South Park game. I was 9 at the time however.

Loc95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Loc95

Well... the worst game I ever played is Super Stunt Spectacular. Really, I don't wish anybody to play this sh*t.

Sorry, but I can't find English-language site telling about this game. http://www.gry-online.pl/s016.asp?id=6151

And returning to Tibia - I agree, the worst game ever. First of all, it is LOADED with noobs. Second, you are a pixel beating another pixels. And the last one - if you want to hear beautiful soundtrack from Tibia, click HERE. You didn't heard anything? That's because Tibia DOESN'T have ANY piece of music. And the funniest thing - when you are playing piano, there will be notes behind the character. But no sound. Retarded.

And also for pals thinking that Poles can be ONLY noobs - right. Pretty much of Polish people at Tibia are noobs, and they are ussually kids at age like 10. But, not all, for goodness! (for example me, or QueveMare). Maybe not that much of "smart people" is playing Tibia because of those noobs. So that's why the most people you can see in Tibia are ussually noobs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.