Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tokyo Game Show 2010

Concept »

2010 Edition of the Tokyo Game Show that is to be held from September 16 to September 19.

Do you think they'll go at TGS this year?

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AuthenticM

As they didn't go last year, do you think they'll go this time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone on the cast say at some point that they wanted to go every two years? In any case, I want them to go; the TGS bombcasts are among my top favorites! Also, I'm sure a lot of great games will be on display, not to mention the possible announcement of the PSP2.

Corpulate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Corpulate

that would be really nice.

zonerover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zonerover

It would be nice, but they've just moved into new offices, and I think they justified last year why it wasn't worth going to the point where I feel that it just doesn't bang for the buck. Yeah, you'll get some goofy videos, but most of the games you'd see over there will probably just be incrementally advanced versions of CES games.

Edit: As for a PSP2 anouncement, it would be worth it if they were able to get hands on with it while they were there. However, my gut reaction is that predicting when Sony are going to release anything is pretty much a black art.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.