Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Too Human

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Aug 19, 2008

In this action-RPG from Silicon Knights, players take on the role of the Norse god Baldur, whose protective feelings towards humanity and refusal to augment his body with cybernetics lead the other Aesir to label him "too human".

Stop complaining

Smitatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Smitatoe

Too Human is giong to be amazing. Period. It has deep RPG elements with action. Denis is a smart guy and the boys and girls over at Silicon Knights have made them self a winner. I would like to see people comment on this and tell me and other fans of Too Human what you like about the game, and what people dont understand when they start to critizes this amazing game and, what are you looking forward to.

HoldSteady828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HoldSteady828

Complaining about games you've never played is the point of the internet right? Then again, so is defending them.

Who has energy to hate games? Do what you like and move on.

Who cares if someone else hates it.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By breadfan

People on the internet suck, what else is new?
    I love the demo and I am definitly picking the game up.  I don't see why people have such a problem with it

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Megalon

Well, there is a demo that most people complaining have probably played. And imo based on the demo the combat seems pretty shallow, and the camera is just annoying. I dig the RPG stuff, and the story looks like it has some promise. So I guess I'm in the "wait and see" camp, it could go either way in my opinion.

Neopezz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Neopezz

While this game may be amazing to you and me some people just wont like the game, plus some people are jerks.

UnsungHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UnsungHero

Yeah "wait and see" is where I am at right now with Too Human. The demo really didn't see me much. The controls felt werid and the camera is too zoomed in or too far away, gameplay also felt really shallow, more like a beat-em-up with rpg elements. 

dubbabubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By dubbabubba

I played the demo at least 20 times. The camera is fine if you take the time to understand what the camera is trying to do. The camera IS an intelligent camera, it will automatically point in the direction of the biggest threat. If you stop fighting the camera you will have a much more positive experience. The combat is deep, it's not DMC or NG deep but its more than a beat em up. The combat is more about assessing the battlefield and prioritizing threats than just straight up wailing on guys. Although, I had a very challenging time trying to keep my cobo meter goin, doing 2 in 1's and actually clearing rooms. I think there is more depth for people who are willing to go and get it, lazy people will just take it at face value and get pwned by it.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DualReaver

I found the demo boring, and it it just felt clunky to play.
    Although I might just not be used to playing Xbox games anymore, I seriously haven't played any game outside of Rock band in months.

sizu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sizu

I enjoyed the demo, yet there are niggling aspects of the game which could ruin the experience a few hours in.

I will still pick this up when it is released.  Overall I am confident that I will enjoy it despite the few niggles, and I am interested in reading reviews and opinions of the game.  The problem isn't really the game its the hype surround it.  There are people waiting to pull this apart.  Mostly due to Dyack's thoughts and words on internet forums.

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ma7moud

I really loved the demo so I'll be pick up first day.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By kush

I was a huge supporter of Dyack and Too Human before I played the demo, but the demo just wasn't that good. The combat was fun, but it can get repetitive if that's all it ever is...The loot is extremely unrewarding because every piece of loot looks like some holographic disc and I can never see what I'm actually picking up. And of course the camera was pretty bad (it's ok when zoomed out) ...I will still give the full game a shot and rent it, but after playing the demo I cancelled my pre-order.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ArchScabby

This game is definatly not for everyone.  It caters to a specific crowd of people who like looting and dungeon crawling.   The people who don't like those type of games just assume that this game sucks, and don't realize they don't like that genre

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.