Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Top Spin 3

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Mar 30, 2006

Top Spin 3 is a tennis game that is regarded as one of the most realistic simulations of the sport to date. It places huge emphasis on timing and positioning.

Hellloooooo!

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By HadesTimes

Hi everybody? I just got Top Spin 3 tonight, and it's great, but it seems like with the MOVE there isn't a one to one action.  It is strange considering Sports Champions has a lot of one to one on the table tennis.  Anyone have any suggestions on playing with the MOVE.  You know tips/tricks. 

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Red12b

Is there an arcade mode or something?
    Maybe it supplements your actions or something? it might be gesture based.

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By HadesTimes

Yeah, I tried the exhibition mode and a bunch of training stuff.  But it seems like all the aiming is done with the navigation controller and then you just control maybe the spin on the ball.  I don't know, the whole thing seems like a great work out.  But using just the controller is more accurate and even seems faster.  I dunno, maybe you need to get used to it.  But I'm not sure I'm interested enough in the MOVE part of the game to get used to it.  Definitely don't see any improvement over something like Wii Tennis though, and that's just terrible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.