Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials Evolution

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 18, 2012

The follow up to the best-selling hit Trials HD, Trials Evolution takes motorcycle platforming to a whole new level of ridiculousness.

Physics in editior question

BleedingStarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BleedingStarX

I am absolutely puzzled by this, I have a situation rigged up so that when in the editor I press BACK to activate physics a car flies through a window, smashing it and then as it lands it explodes. It works perfectly in the editor!

Now when I start racing nothing happens, the car doesnt move at all, it just says there (its hovering and as it drop, it hits a ramp to gain speed so I can easily see its not moving). I don't understand why this is?!

I've created area effects that trigger the physics on an object and linked it to the car and even this will not activate the physics on the car (even though this isnt necessary in the editior)

Any ideas on how I can get the car to just work? I've checked out the tutorial videos and they are not helping, physics is working perfectly in the editor but in the race the car just hovers there

BPRJCTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BPRJCTX

I'd like to help you, but i have no clue.

I think you should ask this in the offcial Redlynx Trials Evolution forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.