Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Trials HD

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 12, 2009

Trials HD is a 3D, physics-based motorcycle racing/platforming game played out on a 2D plane.

Trials HD - Anyone up for a challenge?

thatdidnthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thatdidnthurt

I just downloaded Trials last night.  This game is awesomely addictive. The problem is that I only have one person on my friends list that owns it and I sure would like some competition since I wiped out all of their best scores in 2 hours. I usually can't play till after 10 pm pacific but if anyone is up for a good game or at least a competitive game, add me as a friend and mention GB in the invite.  My gamertag is thatdidnthurt.  Hope to see you all online!

thatdidnthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By thatdidnthurt

I just downloaded Trials last night.  This game is awesomely addictive. The problem is that I only have one person on my friends list that owns it and I sure would like some competition since I wiped out all of their best scores in 2 hours. I usually can't play till after 10 pm pacific but if anyone is up for a good game or at least a competitive game, add me as a friend and mention GB in the invite.  My gamertag is thatdidnthurt.  Hope to see you all online!

Ken420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ken420

I had that same problem as well, my real life friends strictly play Madden.  Now my list is robust thanks to a previous thread on this.  There are some seriously skilled players from Giantbomb as well as the occasional awesomely insane user created map.  

Feel free to add me, Chonch808, & check out this thread for more.   Good luck wiping out your fellow Giant Bomber scores, you'll need it! 

http://www.giantbomb.com/trials-hd/61-26923/i-need-to-add-more-people-with-this-game-to-my-friends-list/35-257576/#30

Rikafella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rikafella
    @thatdidnthurt:
    You can add me, gamertag    Rikafella 
    This game is alot of fun, but the extreme levels are just sick!!!
    JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JaredA

My GT is Leon592

I love Trials!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.