Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Twisted Metal

Franchise »

Twisted Metal is a series of car-combat games that lets you destroy vehicles with rockets, flame-throwers, machine guns and dozens of other means. You also got some special moves that are performed like in fighting games, and (like most fighting games) these moves aren't listed anywhere in-game, nor in the manual.

Am I the only one disappointed with Twisted Metal

Ricansoldier23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ricansoldier23

I was finally able to buy another PS3 (my 60GB was having issues), I was pumped to buy the new Twisted Metal. To my huge disappointment it only had 3 story lines. I always enjoyed the car combat, but what drew me to the series was the campy stories of all the contestants. That is why Black was my favorite because it had the goriest story lines of the series. The game felt empty without all those characters. I tried playing it online, but I can not find a full game to play with people. Buying this was one of my biggest regrets I have had in years.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TentPole

Yeah, but the bosses are fucking awesome and the online is great.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By N7

I would be disappointed with the game, but aside from not being able to play online, I can't play online.

I was so hyped to be supporting David Jaffe and his endless turmoil with vidya, but then they gotta go and break the shit out of it.

To be fair though, what did manage to work, worked fucking amazingly holy shit that game is awesome wow.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TentPole

I haven't had connection problem for a while, but the first 2 months were fucked.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By csl316

I was ready to give myself to this game completely. But so much stuff came out around it that it just fell to the wayside. I loved the 5 or so hours with the online though didn't even touch the single player. Which is stupid, because I was pretty hyped to see these stories.

What the hell am I doing, I gotta start and finish that before Diablo III ruins everything.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheHumanDove

Havent seen an "AM I THE ONLY ONE?" thread in a while.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jking47

You must live an awesome fucking life if this is the biggest regret you have had in the last few years.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8  Edited By Castiel

Oh great another one of these threads. No you are never alone in not liking a game, for believe it or not but no matter how popular a game is there will atleast always be two people who don't like it. I guaran - fuckin' - tee that somewhere out there in the big wide world someone is reading your post, or any other thread named "Am I the only one?" for that matter, and going: "hell yeah I'm dissapointed too! This dude, or dudette, speaks the thruth!" Who could that person be? Shiiiiieeeeeet I don't know it could be anybody. Maybe Bill Gates or Gary Busey? Maybe even the pope!

O_O

My point: Can we please stop calling these kinds of threads anything with "Am I the only one"?, it's getting so 2011.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By BraveToaster

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone posted an "Am I the Only One" thread.

Yes, ricansoldier, you are the only one. Bask in all of your unique glory. You beautiful little snowflake, you.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TentPole

@Ricansoldier23: Ignore these guys. The way you phrase your post doesn't invalidate your comment.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By FesteringNeon

Giant Bomb is pretty informational when it comes to games, before purchasing.

(EDIT: Link for the lazy)

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By punisherkaos
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.