Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ubisoft Entertainment

Company »

Ubisoft Entertainment (pronounced yoo-bee-soft) is a French videogame developer and publisher, with its headquarters in Montreuil-Sous-Bois, France.

Ubisoft Server Problems

HarkinNecro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HarkinNecro

So I was going through steam and saw Anno 2070 complete edition going for a lot cheaper than normal. Well it seems that the steam ubisoft sale has crashed the Ubisoft servers as I can't play the game.

Does this mean I need to wait until the steam sale is over before I can play any Ubisoft games as you need to be online to play them?

I tried resetting my password and that takes an age and still says its the wrong password and username. Tried creating a new account and that said that the ubisoft servers are down. Do I blame steam? (of which I have saved a lot of money) Or do I blame Ubisoft?

Did I mention I hate Uplay...?

Sigh, need to wait longer...

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Leptok

Ubifail, haven't bought anything from them dice they brought in always PB drm

HarkinNecro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HarkinNecro

I bought Settlers 7 ages ago and that worked fine the last time I played it but it seems i'll need to wait until the 22nd july and this steam sale to be over. Still hate thet fact i need to be online to play it.

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Optix12

Ok i guess the password authentication system is also broken as it was claiming I was using a wrong combo for signing in. I would say blame Ubisoft as they have had games using Uplay on steam sales before (summer sale as well) so it might be an external unrelated problem.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By pr1mus

Never buy PC games from Ubisoft. Tons of companies have always on DRMs now but Ubi's online architecture dates back to the stone age, they just don't have a clue what they're doing and are probably just running around with their hair on fire most of the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.