Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC Undisputed 2010

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

UFC Undisputed 2010 is the second installment of the UFC Undisputed franchise.

Conditioning

Avatar image for electricboogaloo
    ElectricBoogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ElectricBoogaloo

I'm currently in my 7th year of the career, have a 21-8 record, basically all of my stats are up the top (over 70 and on 90), and for some reason my conditioning will no longer move past 49%. Is it because of age, or something? My guy is 28 now.  Normally I'd train, spar etc, and my conditioning and fatigue would go up to 100%, but now only my fatigue will while the conditioning barely moves. Means I end up going into most fights with really low conditioning and low fatigue, or I go for slightly higher conditioning and super high fatigue. It just suddenly started happening so I was wondering why, and if there's a way to change it?

Hammerjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hammerjelly

I found that after a while it was impossible to keep the conditioning up. Anything you can do to raise it also raises your fatigue way more. So then resting negates getting the conditioning. 

I was going into fights 0% for both condition and fatigue since I"m pretty sure fatigue ruins your cardio.

cooljeba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cooljeba

In between the career mode when you have enough points your coach will ask if you want to hire a new trainer or partner something.. There select the first option. This way you can level up your Strength, cardio and Speed. Maximum level reachable is 3.  

Next time you get that prompt select the first option..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.