Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

A standalone update to Marvel vs Capcom 3 featuring new modes, characters, stages, an enhanced online experience, and large-scale rebalancing of core systems and the existing roster.

Iron Fist

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Example1013

Fuck him, fuck his stupid combos, fuck capcom for basing controls around fight sticks. I got a blister on my thumb trying to do trial 10. I discovered today that with Iron Fist you can literally cause the game to do Chi if you do a fireball move too quickly after the previous one, as I did fireball L followed by fireball M, and instead of Dragon Pulse I got Chi M. I actually had input display on too, so I could make sure that shit was actually real and not me just fucking up the timing/button press. Literally Down, Down-forward, Forward, Light (Lotus whip, which even successfully hit) followed by Down, Down-forward, Forward, Medium (which is supposed to be Dragon Pulse), but for some GOD FORSAKEN REASON that last forward of the lotus whip carried over and was accepted as input for the next move, giving me Chi M instead of Dragon Pulse.

Lots of stupid shit that I mess up in this game is just me needing to practice, but there's something wrong with you being able to do the correct input but have the wrong move come out. Unless that was the intention, in which case I got trolled by Capcom.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

Iron fist is in there?

Vothsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Vothsair

I feel his combos are one of the easier ones and pretty easy on pad. Just practice more man. Pretty much anything can be done on pad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.