Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 17, 2014

The third major installment of the Street Fighter IV legacy adds characters and stages from Street Fighter X Tekken, a brand new fighter, new gameplay mechanics (including the ability to bring both Ultra Combos into the fight), and a variety of balance tweaks, training enhancements, and new modes.

Stop following player?

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By sfighter21

Hey guys, I haven't been able to find an answer to this online (maybe I'm not looking hard enough), but does anyone know if you can stop following a players replays? Cuz I hate getting that message all the time that tells me new replays are up. I don't even remember when and who I started following. Probably on accident. Thanks in advance!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Yes, you should be able to. I thought you just back to the leaderboards, find that person, then click something to unfollow. I did it when AE first came out, but I don't remover how I did it.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

The following system is so awful. You have to crawl through so many menus to even find your followed players.

The way that I do is:

- Go to leaderboards

- Filter to all characters

- Then filter to only show your Followed players

They should all appear there. Then I think you press Start to unfollow.

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By sfighter21

Thanks guys! Worked!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.