Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

What would you like to see in the single-player DLC? (Them Spoilers)

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By glots

I usually don't like it, when a fresh game gets a dozen different threads, where the discussion basically goes around the same issues, but I figured that I should make a thread for this one, instead of replying about it.

They are going to make at least one single-player focused DLC/Addon (free for those who bought the Triple Pack/Digital Deluxe) for the game. With how the story wraps up, I doubt that it will focus on a grey-haired Nate going on about his daily routines, though I could still see myself wrapping cables around things for a few hours...

So what should it be? Cassie on one of her first journeys? That'd at least be a chance for them to focus on just exploring and puzzles, since I couldn't see her mowing down bad guys Ellie style. Though I imagine that a DLC without any gunplay wouldn't be too well received by most. Maybe something with Cutter and/or Chloe? From the few bits of information (Chloe's letter and Nate mentioning his name to Sam) it's at least clear that they're still around and doing stuff. Something for Sully (and Sam) after the events of the main story?

Or the most obvious ones, Nadine cashing in the loot she had in the boat, that I imagine she used for escaping, then commanding her PMC to take over the world, RTS style? Playing through all of the Crash games on a PS1?

Lucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lucifer

I imagine it will have you playing as Sam either before the start of the game (when he gets out of prison.) or after the ending with Nate being retired and Sam having a solo adventure.

It will probably also feature some more Nadine, she just sort of walked out of the story at the end. Possibly having Sam and Nadine fight or team up.

EwanSuttie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

A Sam and Sully adventure, or Cassie's first treasure are well set up. Personally, I would like to see the adventures of teenage Sam and Nathan.

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how long this will be.

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Lucifer mentioned I think a Sam and Sully adventure with possibly Nadine showing up could be cool.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how long this will be.

I imagine they'd be aiming for something similiar to Left Behind, because it is a DLC after all, not a whole new game. I suppose that also sets on limits on the whole thing, so it probably can't be another lost city being discovered, unless it's just Sam and Sully on a boat ride, accidentally discovering the Atlantis, while Nadine is around there on a private cruise and ends up finding them...man, I should apply to be a writer.

On a serious note, though, I guess Sam & Sully would be a good excuse to also include Nadine and show what happened to her, since that was just about the only unresolved story bit I can think of.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the ending shouldn't be touched at all and I think the main game was dangerously close to having too much filler as it is so I'm having a tough time imagining what sort of DLC chapter I would want.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

The ending seemed to heavily imply it will be Sam and Sully speaking Portuguese to do a job.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

a dlc of Sully back when he was young, he probably seen some shit back in the days.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not saying it's what I want, but I can imagine it them doing a 'and this is where Chloe and Cutter were during Uncharted 4!'

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490
    deactivated-5a4ea8fdbe490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will probably be about how Sam spent his time between getting out and going to Nathan.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Sam and sully would be cool. Maybe something involving Nates daughter would be cool but idk what that would be.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Cutter and Chloe side story would be pretty awesome imo. That way it doesn't have to do anything to fit into the main story (which I think was pitch perfect) and I also really just want to see Cutter again. He was easily my favorite part of 3.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By Castiel

I have no idea what they are going to do with their single player dlc. First of all I don't really have any interest in seing any prequel stuff since both Nathan, Elena, Sully and Sam's stories have come to an end. They have all gone through an development over these games and have come out the other end wiser. So seing more of their past would just be unnecessary filler.

The title of the topic did say spoilers so... I'm just going to spoil stuff. Considering the ending I guess seing what Sam and Sully have been up to after they split with Nathan and Elena, towards the end of the game, would count as a prequel. But that's the one exception. Because I feel like there still is a story to tell. I would like to see Sam and Sully in action and see Sam finally find some form of inner peace with himself.

Again Uncharted has always been about the characters for me and since they pretty much wrapped it all up I don't know what they are going to do.

It would be cool to see Cutter and Chloe again but like I said before, if they don't have a meaningful story to tell with specifically these two characters then I'm not interested. Then it would just be mindless fanservice and I don't want that.

But as of now I'm cautiously optimistic for this single player dlc considering ND's catalogue of games.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

The Return of Rika Raja, obviously.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Cassie's first adventure after dying her hair dark brown and legally changing her name to Laura Croft

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.