Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 17, 2011

Nathan Drake pursues the legend of the Seven Cities of Gold in this PlayStation Vita exclusive prequel to Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

In Giantbomb We Trust.

Lev_Arris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lev_Arris

I'm glad Jeff is honest with his reviews. So far I found that IGN and Gamespot not saying any word in there review about the frame issue problem in Uncharted:GA. Even I saw the issue during while playing the demo at a local Gamestop.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Enigma777

*rolls eyes*

Lev_Arris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lev_Arris

lol one hell of a reply.@Enigma777 said:

*rolls eyes*

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

It is in the first paragraph of the GameSpot review. The first fucking paragraph.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Brendan

@SpikeSpiegel said:

It is in the first paragraph of the GameSpot review. The first fucking paragraph.

I haven't read any other reviews or anything and don't really care either way, but this made me laugh.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Venatio

@SpikeSpiegel said:

And here's the paragraph since he were too lazy to look himself

On paper, Uncharted: Golden Abyss sounds like it should be great. Hell, it should be better than great, but even with the original voice actors reprising their roles, luscious visuals, and plenty of opportunities to run like crazy from exploding buildings, the spark is missing. It doesn't help that Golden Abyss lacks the level of production we've come to expect from the third-person action adventure series, with lifeless writing, flaky cover detection and AI, plus an erratic frame rate. Nor does the addition of most of the PlayStation Vita's new input methods add anything significant to the experience; in some cases, they detract from it. These issues aren't easily overlooked, but get involved with the slick combat and awesome set pieces, and you'll find there's still plenty to like in Drake's latest outing.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Phatmac

Ehh. Still don't trust him that much after the Catherine review. I didn't outright love the game, but I thought it was decent. Certainly not worth the hate that Jeff gave it and still gives whenever it is brought up.

ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ender

@SpikeSpiegel said:

<3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.